Congratulations

DW10

Congrats, you beat the best team in the NFL yesterday(just kidding). I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe my beloved Fins aren't that good. But, you guys played just a little better than we did and deserved the win.

Man, that was a tough loss. OUCH:Cuss: .

Again, congrats.

Good on you DW.

The Dolphins played tough, but really the QB issue is still there. Should have drafted one two years ago instead of Ronnie.

The Dolphins are also not as bad as their record looks. A lot of those were close games.

See you in December (literally maybe).

BZ

Congrats, you beat the best team in the NFL yesterday(just kidding). I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe my beloved Fins aren't that good. But, you guys played just a little better than we did and deserved the win.

Again, congrats.

Thanks DW. I DID have to laugh that you said you're "starting" to get the feeling. Did you still have a rey of hope for the season going into this game?

Seriously, I'm glad we won, but I was shocked the jets didn't come out guns ablazing after last week's loss. Now they have an embarrassing loss and an embarrassing win under their belts. We all felt better after the Colts loss than we did after alst night's win. This team had better show up to play next week. Our post-bye schedule is brutal.

You might need to change your signature too, EB.

"We're going to play the 3-4. No matter how bad our defense sucks and no matter if we can stop the run or get any pass rush. We're going to play the 3-4 and you're going to like it." - Jets HC Eric Mangini

Thanks DW. I DID have to laugh that you said you're "starting" to get the feeling. Did you still have a rey of hope for the season going into this game?

Seriously, I'm glad we won, but I was shocked the jets didn't come out guns ablazing after last week's loss. Now they have an embarrassing loss and an embarrassing win under their belts. We all felt better after the Colts loss than we did after alst night's win. This team had better show up to play next week. Our post-bye schedule is brutal.

Speak for yourself big guy, I'll take a win against a division rival over upsetting the overrated colts any day of the week.

You might need to change your signature too, EB.

"We're going to play the 3-4. No matter how bad our defense sucks and no matter if we can stop the run or get any pass rush. We're going to play the 3-4 and you're going to like it." - Jets HC Eric Mangini

LOL

Unfortunately, this is true! :Cuss:

Again, congrats.

Thanks. Was it really such a tough loss from your POV?

I ask because I went really easy on my friends on the Canes board, but they still havent shown their faces yet.

Thanks. Was it really such a tough loss from your POV?

I ask because I went really easy on my friends on the Canes board, but they still havent shown their faces yet.

The dolfin's season officially ended yesterday, that's why it was such a tough loss.

If they somehow pull that game out there is hope to make a run.

I will say that Harrington looked pretty good at times, and he's got gun.

Good on you DW.

The Dolphins played tough, but really the QB issue is still there. Should have drafted one two years ago instead of Ronnie.

The Dolphins are also not as bad as their record looks. A lot of those were close games.

See you in December (literally maybe).

BZ

I don't think so BZ-who should they have taken Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, or Jason Campbell? It was a weak QB class in 2005...

Speak for yourself big guy, I'll take a win against a division rival over upsetting the overrated colts any day of the week.

Sorry, "WE" referred to the 10 other guys I was tailgating with after the game. I didn't mean to speak for every Jets fan out there. Clearly, there are some delusional fans out there that are proud of the win. lol jk

I don't think so BZ-who should they have taken Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, or Jason Campbell? It was a weak QB class in 2005...

Ok, trade down out of 2nd and pick Aaron Rogers down where GB took him. I mean, a backup running back in the second pick?

BZ

Ok, trade down out of 2nd and pick Aaron Rogers down where GB took him. I mean, a backup running back in the second pick?

BZ

that was such a strange draft-even weirder than watching Matt Leinart's face this year.There were peeople who thought for a while that Smith and Rodgers were going one and two-even ESPN had Rodgers in their promos

Sorry, "WE" referred to the 10 other guys I was tailgating with after the game. I didn't mean to speak for every Jets fan out there. Clearly, there are some delusional fans out there that are proud of the win. lol jk

I hear ya, it wasn't pretty at the end but you have to take it. Another positive is the opportunistic defense getting turnovers in key situations (although this may have more to do with Harrignton than the Jets D).

It was a tough loss because, like someone else posted, our season is pretty much done. You always want to deny it until you have no choice but a win yesterday would have been huge. We still would've been behind the 8 ball but at least we'd be heading in the right direction. Plus, a loss to the Jets is always difficult! But, I'll keep chugging along with optimism until we have our 7th loss. Dolphins to the Superbowl, still???? Stranger things have happened.............................

Also, Mularkey and Saban piss me off. If we had Wannstedt, we'd have at least 1 more win,possibly 2. Saban sucks and is useless, as is Mularkey.

I hear ya, it wasn't pretty at the end but you have to take it. Another positive is the opportunistic defense getting turnovers in key situations (although this may have more to do with Harrignton than the Jets D).

OMG that one "interception" was thrown DIRECTLY to Hobson and there was no one else even remotely close.

Archived