Where the hell were the Jets-Dolphins highlights on NFL Primetime?

Did anybody else watch NFL Primetime? Did I zone out for a few minutes or did they not show Jets-Dolphins highlights? I'm pissed off if they didn't, which I'm pretty damn sure they didn't.

They don't show highlights of all games this year.

They only show the highlights of good teams.

They don't show highlights of all games this year.

They only show the highlights of good teams.

So they show under .500 Pittsburgh and under .500 KC in a 45-7 killing instead of a 20-17 3-3 Jets win? Right.

ESPN f'd up.

So they show under .500 Pittsburgh and under .500 KC in a 45-7 killing instead of a 20-17 3-3 Jets win? Right.

ESPN f'd up.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

BTW 124, who do you think the majority of football fans across the nation would rather see? The defending Super Bowl champions or the 4-12 Jets playing a 1-win team?;)

Wrong.

CBS flipped over to 60 Minutes at 7:00 PM in all markets except New York and Miami.

And where ever the game was originally being televised. They went through the whole game here in NC, thankfully. They've left early twice already this season in the middle of a jets game.

CBS flipped over to 60 Minutes at 7:00 PM in all markets except New York and Miami.

Which isn't totally bad..more bad exposure for Dook university and their rape sessions.

Abraham Vilma Miller...if you would come to Amedeo's you will never have to worry about missing a game.

Which isn't totally bad..more bad exposure for Dook university and their rape sessions.

Abraham Vilma Miller...if you would come to Amedeo's you will never have to worry about missing a game.

haha yeah i know...btw, speaking of those blue devils...its gonna be a long year for 'em-Paulus broke his foot in practice

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

BTW 124, who do you think the majority of football fans across the nation would rather see? The defending Super Bowl champions or the 4-12 Jets playing a 1-win team?;)

Okay well in that case they show highlights of the then 2-3 Bills and the then 0-5 Lions?:eek:

While i`m hoping this game still means a little something to us at Christmastime I won`t be terribly dissapointed if the JET /FIN game gets moved from MON. Christmas night to, Sun. Christmas eve afternoon ,we shall see...

MNF games arn't moved & Week 16 games arn't moved.

Archived