Ride With Tony Siragusa

Maxman

Our friends from ClassicHarley.com asked us to help promote this event. Proceeds to benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation NJ and the recent victims in the Pa Amish Community. Here are the details:

Come Ride with Tony Siragua on Tuesday, October 24. Leaving at 1:00pm

from

Tiffany's Restaraunt

76 Route 46

Pine Brook NJ

(973) 227-2112

to

Classic Harley Davidson

http://classicharley.com

983 James Dr

Leesport Pa

(610) 916-7777

2 Hour Ride

Tailgate Party To Follow

Pig Roast \ Ribs

Light Beverages

Rally Points:

1. Toll Booth at 78 West NJ/PA Border

2. I-78 and Route 100 South - Fogelsville, Pa

Hopefully some of you guys and gals that ride can make this event. It is for a REALLY good cause.

The Classic Harley guys were kind enough to invite me out to dinner tonight with Tony Siragusa. Watching a game with a former NFL player = Priceless.

What a great guy, down to earth and funny as hell. He really has done a lot of charity work. Tony Siragusa seems to be the definition of "good people".

Hopefully some of you guys and gals that ride can make this event. It is for a REALLY good cause.

The Classic Harley guys were kind enough to invite me out to dinner tonight with Tony Siragusa. Watching a game with a former NFL player = Priceless.

What a great guy, down to earth and funny as hell. He really has done a lot of charity work. Tony Siragusa seems to be the definition of "good people".

Seems like you had a good time Max- any thing for a good cause is worthwhile- even if you had to sacrifice and get a free meal out of it.

Seems like you had a good time Max- any thing for a good cause is worthwhile- even if you had to sacrifice and get a free meal out of it.

LOL. Tony Siragusa picked up the tab, the Harley guys picked up the tip. Who am I to argue? Especially when I am hanging with 300lb guys.

Some girl comes up to the table and asks for an autograph. She says to Duane from Harley -- I hear you are the man who needs to sign this shirt. They told her to ask the big guy with the black shirt to sign. Ironically Duane was the biggest guy with a black shirt at the table. That probably doesn't happen to Siragusa much.

Here is Siragusa's body double (far right):

file.php?n=135&w=o

LOL. Tony Siragusa picked up the tab, the Harley guys picked up the tip. Who am I to argue? Especially when I am hanging with 300lb guys.

Some girl comes up to the table and asks for an autograph. She says to Duane from Harley -- I hear you are the man who needs to sign this shirt. They told her to ask the big guy with the black shirt to sign. Ironically Duane was the biggest guy with a black shirt at the table. That probably doesn't happen to Siragusa much.

Here is Siragusa's body double (far right):

http://www.jetnation.com/photoplog/file.php?n=135&w=o

Siragusa is waaaaaaay bigger than that dude. No offense!

Siragusa is waaaaaaay bigger than that dude. No offense!

Tony has lost a LOT of weight. Duane is 6'5 - 310lbs. (Sorry for divulging so much info about you Duane).

Tony is a little shorter and his weight is way down as well. He looks lean and mean. But Duane is actually bigger.

Tony has lost a LOT of weight. Duane is 6'5 - 310lbs. (Sorry for divulging so much info about you Duane).

Tony is a little shorter and his weight is way down as well. He looks lean and mean. But Duane is actually bigger.

Must be nice to know a celebrity! icon10.gif

Must be nice to know a celebrity! icon10.gif

I don't know him. Just had dinner with him. I always thought people who faked like they were tight with celebrities were sad. Tony wouldn't be able to pick me out of a police lineup. I am secure enough in my femininity to admit that.

not for nuthin Max but VG wants you

Sofla,

It is Webmaster lust. No matter how fat an unnatractive us webmasters get girls are still all over us. I personally have a hard time maintaining the weight I am at. I continue to overeat in hopes of discouraging these groupies. You should see the PMs she sends me. She is like are these big enough? Did it feel good when you opened it? Here is something for your hard drive.

Granted she is talking about the graphics she is doing for the new site. But still I think it is inappropriate.

Sofla,

It is Webmaster lust. No matter how fat an unnatractive us webmasters get girls are still all over us. I personally have a hard time maintaining the weight I am at. I continue to overeat in hopes of discouraging these groupies. You should see the PMs she sends me. She is like are these big enough? Did it feel good when you opened it? Here is something for your hard drive.

Granted she is talking about the graphics she is doing for the new site. But still I think it is inappropriate.

and to think I became a musician for the chicks.....stupid me I shoulda waited until Al Gore actually GOT the internet up and running

come on VG you gotta know we're all friggin jealous of Max because of this flirtation....:)

I'm just flirting to cull some sideline field passes or a seat next to Tony Siragusa or something. lol.

By the way Max, the title of this thread has gay sexual overtones.

I'm just flirting to cull some sideline field passes or a seat next to Tony Siragusa or something. lol.

By the way Max, the title of this thread has gay sexual overtones.

You can stop your flirting, for a few reasons. Most importantly because I already shot you down. Wanna smooch, circle one -- lol.

Also because I will NEVER have sideline passes. I will work night and day towards such a thing. Shortly before it ever happens, I will do something stupid to mess it up.

That is the story of my life.

I will NEVER have sideline passes. I will work night and day towards such a thing. Shortly before it ever happens, I will do something stupid to mess it up.

That is the story of my life.

Like charge $55 for a VIP membership?

You can stop your flirting, for a few reasons. Most importantly because I already shot you down. Wanna smooch, circle one -- lol.

That was before I knew that the only weight you've ever lifted in your life was your own.. when you get out of your chair for a twinkie or a ring ding.

That was before I knew that the only weight you've ever lifted in your life was your own.. when you get out of your chair for a twinkie or a ring ding.

Damn I must have struck a nerve. You went for the fat joke. Ouch.

Here is the thing, I can do things like liposuction and then I will be near perfect. You will be stuck with that bitter attitude of yours forever.

\:D/

Archived