Nominations for the best pizza in your area

PETROCK

I know something like this was partially stated in the Papa Johns thread, but I tend to travel a lot and I wanted to see where some good pizza places are.

Let's say for instance I used to live in the middle of Morris County NJ and I found a great pizza place, but now I live in Sussex County NJ.

I would put

Morris County NJ

Pizza and Pasta-Lake Hiawatha NJ

Plus they have the most amazing Birch Beer you have ever tasted.

Sussex County NJ

Sal's Pizza-Stanhope NJ

I know something like this was partially stated in the Papa Johns thread, but I tend to travel a lot and I wanted to see where some good pizza places are.

Let's say for instance I used to live in the middle of Morris County NJ and I found a great pizza place, but now I live in Sussex County NJ.

I would put

Morris County NJ

Pizza and Pasta-Lake Hiawatha NJ

Plus they have the most amazing Birch Beer you have ever tasted.

Sussex County NJ

Sal's Pizza-Stanhope NJ

Gino's and Lento's are both great.

But the best Sicilian is L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst, and the best pizza in Brooklyn is Totonno's on Neptune Avenue in Coney Island. Frank's in Marine Park is pretty good, and Lenny&John's gets bonus points for staying open after the bars close.

But the best Sicilian is L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst, and the best pizza in Brooklyn is Totonno's on Neptune Avenue in Coney Island. Frank's in Marine Park is pretty good, and Lenny&John's gets bonus points for staying open after the bars close.

Ocean County Toms River......Naples Fischer Blvd...shrimp parm pizza...yummmmmmy

Sophias.... Rt 37 in the Kmart plaza...Sal has awesome pizzaa an great FOOD yummmmmy the BOSS of the Sauce

Klees in Seaside..very thin so thin you can eat a whole pie an count it as 2 slices!

Ocean County Toms River......Naples Fischer Blvd...shrimp parm pizza...yummmmmmy

Sophias.... Rt 37 in the Kmart plaza...Sal has awesome pizzaa an great FOOD yummmmmy the BOSS of the Sauce

Klees in Seaside..very thin so thin you can eat a whole pie an count it as 2 slices!

Spumoni Gardens is deffinetly the best Sicilian pizza, great call. My wife grew up in Brooklyn and we order it every time we visit.

Spumoni Gardens is deffinetly the best Sicilian pizza, great call. My wife grew up in Brooklyn and we order it every time we visit.

Archived