So Tx, wasn't it you who said the Jets wouldn't win 4 by the Bye Week?

I said the Jets will win between 6-8 games this year.

I still stand by that prediction.

BTW, nice job beating up on all the crappy teams in the NFL.;)

Wake me up when the Jets finally beat a real NFL team.

You said a few weeks ago that the Jets wouldn't win 4 by the Bye though. Don't change the subject.;)

Since when do NFL seasons end at the bye week?

When it is all said and done, the Jets will have between 6-8 wins this year.

Wow... you don't even have the balls to admit you were wrong.

You really are inching towards the pathetic category.

I heard JI let you back in, don't you want to go back?

BZ

Since when do NFL seasons end at the bye week?

When it is all said and done, the Jets will have between 6-8 wins this year.

Oh my mistake,, I thought 124 said u had earlier said they wouldnt get 4 wins at bye break,, my bad,,

124 shouldnt be posting mis quotes,, so tex u DIDNT say that,, please clarify

Oh my mistake,, I thought 124 said u had earlier said they wouldnt get 4 wins at bye break,, my bad,,

No SJ. He did say we wouldn't win 4 by the Bye Week.

I did say that SJ.

I didn't know that the Jets would play teams with a .185 winning percentage heading into the bye week.;)

I did say that SJ.

I didn't know that the Jets would play teams with a .185 winning percentage heading into the bye week.;)

tex, man up and say u goofed,, dont preface with 'i didnt know about schedule'..

u sound like the yankee fans who were scorched on the tick tick tick thread

tex, man up and say u goofed,, dont preface with 'i didnt know about schedule'..

u sound like the yankee fans who were scorched on the tick tick tick thread

Give him a break SJ...he didn't know the schedule, and its not like he researches the Jets and hangs out on their messageboards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

allright GG-hey if we start out 4-1 I wonder what happens to all the negative doom and gloomers around-they'll friggin implode

Tex...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The Jets will be 1-7 heading into the bye week.

They will start playing good ball the 2nd half of the season going 5-3.

That comes out to a 6-10 record.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

allright GG-hey if we start out 4-1 I wonder what happens to all the negative doom and gloomers around-they'll friggin implode

Tex...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The Jets will be 1-7 heading into the bye week.

They will start playing good ball the 2nd half of the season going 5-3.

That comes out to a 6-10 record.

He probably gave them more credit coming into the season than I did. I also didn't realize how many crappy teams were in the NFL.

Actually, I like our chances to be 5-3 the week after returning from the bye, too.

I'm really glad Cleveland lost yesterday to Denver-had they pulled that one out (which they could have with Plummer sucking so bad) they would have hosted us as a very confident squad-Charlie Frye is a good passer-a lot like Joey Harrington in that he'll screw something up guaranteed-but his numbers will still be good

I'm really glad Cleveland lost yesterday to Denver-had they pulled that one out (which they could have with Plummer sucking so bad) they would have hosted us as a very confident squad-Charlie Frye is a good passer-a lot like Joey Harrington in that he'll screw something up guaranteed-but his numbers will still be good

You always want you upcoming opponenet to be coming off a win, and not a loss.

How were the Jags after coming off a loss.;)

You always want you upcoming opponenet to be coming off a win, and not a loss.

How were the Jags after coming off a loss.;)

I disagree-I want a team like Cleveland to believe they ARE as bad as their record says they are-look at Arizona from last week to yesterday-these kinds of teams need not be given incentive

I disagree-I want a team like Cleveland to believe they ARE as bad as their record says they are-look at Arizona from last week to yesterday-these kinds of teams need not be given incentive

Agreed, they are a lot closer to giving up on the season and we need to drive that final nail in the coffin on their season like we did to the fins a few weeks ago.

Agreed, they are a lot closer to giving up on the season and we need to drive that final nail in the coffin on their season like we did to the fins a few weeks ago.

there's a big difference in a team that has given up hope than to one who say, may have had a bad game like us against Jax and the Jags themselves yesterday

Archived