Notice how the Pats loss gets buried..

Verde

..hardly a mention of it anywhere. Hmm.

The Bears are an elite team. When the Jets beat them next week it will be news.

Beating the Pats today is like beating Larry Holmes right now. A few years ago it would have been newsworthy! Today, not so much.

This is pissing me off. The Jets get absolutely no recognition! Everyone was saying if the Jets won it would be a shock to the football world. This isn't even worthy of a mention on espn. I wouldn't be suprised if the Jets don't even move up on espn's power rankings.

The Bears are an elite team. When the Jets beat them next week it will be news.

Beating the Pats today is like beating Larry Holmes right now. A few years ago it would have been newsworthy! Today, not so much.

Sweet! You beat the Pats and get nothing. Love it!

This is pissing me off. The Jets get absolutely no recognition! Everyone was saying if the Jets won it would be a shock to the football world. This isn't even worthy of a mention on espn. I wouldn't be suprised if the Jets don't even move up on espn's power rankings.

Ya know what? It's fine. Going unnoticed has it's advantages.

But the omission of this game's highlights is interesting, to say the least.

Kraft must have all the media outlets in his pockets too!

What does it really say? That the Jets are insignificant to them and the Pats aren't so hot either. This could be a bad thing. This could be a good thing. Since when are the talking heads right about anything these days?

Kraft must have all the media outlets in his pockets too!

What does it really say? That the Jets are insignificant to them and the Pats aren't so hot either. This could be a bad thing. This could be a good thing. Since when are the talking heads right about anything these days?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 'insignificant' Jets just beat one of the best QB's in football. How is that not news worthy?

Because it is only 1 game out of 16.

It's not like it was the friggn' AFC Championship game or something.;)

We agree there Tex

The Jets DOMINATED a mediocre Pats team on the decline today, obviously.

I could care less that the Pats made it close (similar to what the Jets did to the Pats earlier this season) the Jets simply pushed the Pats around today

Come on now..

No mention on Sunday night highlights?

This is news worthy.. regardless of who beats them, but the fact that it was the Jets/Mangini.. an even bigger deal.

This is a surprise? Ah, the good old days of a Giants loss plastered all over while the Jets would languish 7 pages in from the back page under jail bond lawyer ads after a win. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'll do you one better. If Eli Manning played after a hangnail, it would be considered the sports comeback of the century. Chad who had his arm ripped off twice, meh.

We agree there Tex

The Jets DOMINATED a mediocre Pats team on the decline today, obviously.

I could care less that the Pats made it close (similar to what the Jets did to the Pats earlier this season) the Jets simply pushed the Pats around today

Did Wilfork even play today? LOL! Seymour was a non-factor. Matt Light was a turnstyle. Yes, the Pats got pushed around today.

The photo of Eli on the back page of today's Post is nauseating.

They didnt even put Rutgers on the back page until the day after the game- not the day of...the media is an ass.

But the Ynaks, Gnats, Rangers and Knicks have seniority. That's the way it is and will always be. I dont root for my teams based on who gets more press.

OH MY did Devin Hester just make a 109 yard TD!!?

Archived