Notice how the Pats loss gets buried..

Verde

The bears started playing in the 2nd half and the giants started looking like ****. I'm starting to worry about the jets vs bears game next week.

I much prefer to play the Bears when they're coming off a win. All the more reason to root for them vs. Sponge Eli Cr*p Pants.

Not even watching the game. Gamed out, you know? ;)

'Phile - I can't stand your avatar. Sorry. I find that man vile. Anyone that leaves his long-time 8 month pregnant girlfriend for another woman is poop.

But he still looks good enough to eat. Oh, well. The nature of the beast. Heh. No worries, though. I get bored very quickly.

But he still looks good enough to eat. Oh, well. The nature of the beast. Heh. No worries, though. I get bored very quickly.

I've noticed! ;)

I find your internet persona quite interesting. I'm a fan. What's with the monkey references?

Not even watching the game. Gamed out, you know? ;)

'Phile - I can't stand your avatar. Sorry. I find that man vile. Anyone that leaves his long-time 8 month pregnant girlfriend for another woman is poop.

Garb -- great point. Any decent man would have split before the 1st trimester was over. No reason to lead her on that way. That is just shameless.

I've noticed! ;)

I find your internet persona quite interesting. I'm a fan. What's with the monkey references?

HAH, the monkey references, right. Real monkeys, fake monkeys. Primates in general, and aren't we all. I just find the correlations quite fascinating as to our own behavior. Chimps strategize, hunt in unison, game plan, have emotional lives, even wage war and commit pre-meditated murder. It's why brutalizing creatures that are comprised of 96% of our genetic material is all the more heinous. And why human nature isn't all that far removed. Nor more elevated.

EDIT: Bonobos, on the other hand, share 98% of our DNA. How they do conflict resolution is dramatically different. When angry, they scr*w and make up. I think they're onto something. Hehe.

bonobo-sex-.jpg

Holy Cr*p, I just posted some gibberish I didn't even get. Edit, edit! Must have been the monkey business. Anyway, Fatcesa just did a nice bit on the Jets and didn't suck up to the Giants as much as usual.

for you... jp! ;)

You can't imagine so many monkeys in the daily mail

And all of them coming anonymously so they leave no trail

I never thought I'd have an admirer from overseas

But someone is sending me stationary filled with chimpanzees.

Some chimps in swimsuits,

Some chimps are swinging from a vine

Some chimps in jackboots

Some chimps that wish they could be mine.

Starsky and Hutch chimps

A chimp who's sitting on the can.

A pair of Dutch chimps who send their love from Amsterdam.

Another postcard with chimpanzees

And every one is addressed to me.

If I had to guess, I'd say the monkey-sender thinks it's great

He's sending me, maybe she's sending me, just to see me get irate

I'm losing sleep - and it's gonna be keeping me up all night

I thought it was funny, but now I've got money on a monkey fight.

Some chimps in hard hats

Chimps a-working on a chain gang

Some chimps who love cats

Burning rubber in a Mustang

A birthday-wishing chimp,

A chimp in black like a goth

A goin' fishin' chimp

A British chimp in the *accent* bath.

Another postcard with chimpanzees.

Somehow they followed me even though I packed and moved my home

No matter what, they come, and they come, they won't leave me alone

Another monkey in the mail could make me lose my mind

But look at me shuffling through the stack until I finally find

Some chimps in swimsuits

Some chimps in Jackboots

Some chimps in hard hats

I've got some shaved chimps; that's chimps devoid of any hair

I've got depraved chimps dressed up in women's underwear.

Every one is, every one is, every one is addressed to me.

Every one is, every one is, every one is addressed to me.

Some chimps in swimsuits

Some chimps in Jackboots

Some chimps in hard hats

I've got some shaved chimps; that's chimps devoid of any hair

I've got depraved chimps dressed up in women's underwear.

Starsky and Hutch chimps

A chimp who's sitting on the can

A pair of Dutch chimps who send their love from Amsterdam.

Some chimps in mustangs

Some chimps in chain gangs

I got a birthday wishin' chimp, and i got a goin' fishin' chimp

HAH, the monkey references, right. Real monkeys, fake monkeys. Primates in general, and aren't we all. I just find the correlations quite fascinating as to our own behavior. Chimps strategize, hunt in unison, game plan, have emotional lives, even wage war and commit pre-meditated murder. It's why brutalizing creatures that are comprised of 96% of our genetic material is all the more heinous. And why human nature isn't all that far removed. Nor more elevated.

EDIT: Bonobos, on the other hand, share 98% of our DNA. How they do conflict resolution is dramatically different. When angry, they scr*w and make up. I think they're onto something. Hehe.

bonobo-sex-.jpg

Hey jeto, quit hijackin' my thread with this munkee drivel. ;)

The Jets are getting good play on sportscenter.

:yahoo:

Not really.. they seem to loop the same 20 second clips over & over.

I am home sick today.. watching NY sports shows.. "Mike & Mike", "Cold Pizza".. so far, nada.

Unless I missed it while I was off making myself some green tea or somethin'. :-s

I am home sick today.. watching NY sports shows.. "Mike & Mike", "Cold Pizza".. so far, nada.

Unless I missed it while I was off making myself some green tea or somethin'. :-s

greenie had some stuff about the jets... he was downright giddy! i love the fact that he is a fan!! and of course, a nice jewish boy! :D talked a bit about belly's mopey personality

greenie had some stuff about the jets... he was downright giddy! i love the fact that he is a fan!! and of course, a nice jewish boy! :D talked a bit about belly's mopey personality

but still Greengal...when it comes right down to it Greenie is another of the "The Jets will be LUCKY to win 5-6 games this year" crowd.Picking Chicago to beat us this week too I'll have you know-not me and a LOT of us here-WE have always believed that anything is possible in the NFL in this era-I'm staying with my green Kool Aid prediction of 9-7 10-6-which is where I've been since TC

He's not the greatest cheerleader for the Jets. Whiny and annoying, if you ask me.

I think they are getting fair play for winning a regular season game, though it was a nice upset. It's not like they clinched a playoff berth or anything, so dont make me agree with tx on this one

:P

Your right V ,Not even one mention of the Jets Beating the Crap out of these losers on their field.Living down in S.Fla us guys have to wait for the news to fill us in ....But nothing ,I'am F#@king pissed ,we need to Protest :)

Maybe you old geezers should take a nap so you can stay up past 4 in the afternoon. ;-)

I think they are getting fair play for winning a regular season game, though it was a nice upset. It's not like they clinched a playoff berth or anything, so dont make me agree with tx on this one

:P

And don't make me agree with ChanTheMaster! icon10.gif

but still Greengal...when it comes right down to it Greenie is another of the "The Jets will be LUCKY to win 5-6 games this year" crowd.Picking Chicago to beat us this week too I'll have you know-not me and a LOT of us here-WE have always believed that anything is possible in the NFL in this era-I'm staying with my green Kool Aid prediction of 9-7 10-6-which is where I've been since TC

i predicted 11-5 before the season ;)

like i said in another thread... very few here picked the jets in a yahoo league for golly's sake... on paper, the bears do look like they will walk... but again i bet with my heart..

on the other hand, for greenie, this is his job... different a bit...

lets see what haappens after this next week.. we will see where people stand then ;)

i am realllllllllly liking mangini... i just have such a good feeling.

Maybe you old geezers should take a nap so you can stay up past 4 in the afternoon. ;-)

you know what's weird PF-when it's so hot down here that the A/C is running 24/7 you actually DO get more tired I've found-when we can keep the windows open I can stay up all day-those afternoon naps DO feel good though I gotta admit

Back on track..

Just curious gg, what's the coverage like up in Bean town?

tv has been dissaapointing. although nbc had the gints on so i will reserve judgeent till i see tonights news

havent seen the paper yet

thought it would be more since i am in mangini's hometown..

tv has been dissaapointing. although nbc had the gints on so i will reserve judgeent till i see tonights news

havent seen the paper yet

thought it would be more since i am in mangini's hometown..

Patriots Radio is being a little harsh.

Probably typical for NE radio/press though.

Archived