JMac

Maxman

What did he do to fall so far on the depth chart? I thought he was inactive today. Dwight and Smith both played a lot before I saw him on the field. I know Dwight had a few nice catches on 3rd downs. But wouldn't JMac truly be the best option for the 3rd WR on this team?

What did he do to fall so far on the depth chart? I thought he was inactive today. Dwight and Smith both played a lot before I saw him on the field. I know Dwight had a few nice catches on 3rd downs. But wouldn't JMac truly be the best option for the 3rd WR on this team?

NO!

No he can't really catch and dwight and smith are both playing better than him right now

He was active. I saw him on the field, but somebody went offsides. I always thought he was ok, apparently I'm the only one.

He was active. I saw him on the field, but somebody went offsides. I always thought he was ok, apparently I'm the only one.

I was happy when Cotch won the 2nd spot. Thinking JMac would be 3rd. Dwight playing that much is a stretch. Smith is just starting out. I thought JMac would help out in a more limited role (3rd WR). Guess I was wrong!

I was happy when Cotch won the 2nd spot. Thinking JMac would be 3rd. Dwight playing that much is a stretch. Smith is just starting out. I thought JMac would help out in a more limited role (3rd WR). Guess I was wrong!

What did Dwight do wrong today?

He was more active today than McCareins has been all season.

I think Dwight is a real good blocker. They might have been using him to help the running game. Who had the inactive list? I didn't see it posted today. I saw #56 in uniform. I think Schlegel might have been active. Unless he suits up and puts on eye black for a day on the inactive list. I did not notice him on ST.

What did Dwight do wrong today?

He was more active today than McCareins has been all season.

I thought he looked good today. I was glad to see him in there. Very active, like he was in tc before he injured his wheel.

The guy I'm down on is Eric "Almost" Smith

J-mac had one good game against the Jets on a Monday night when he was with the Titans, and basically got himself a deal that he didn't deserve.

At least that is the way i see it.

Well I agree that his contract is terrible. But as long as he is on the roster I say use him. If they want to dump him in the offseason okay. I can't believe he isn't better than Dwight and Smith, that's all I am saying.

Max I agree with you...I am not a huge fan of Jmac but on 3 and 4 wr sets he should be in the game. He has decent speed and size. Dont even get me started on Kimo...

You think Kimo should be the 3rd WR? lol. Maybe he could be the 3rd TE.

Well I agree that his contract is terrible. But as long as he is on the roster I say use him. If they want to dump him in the offseason okay. I can't believe he isn't better than Dwight and Smith, that's all I am saying.

I don't think j-mac makes that third down catch that brad makes against the Bears.

J-mac can't catch quick 10 yard outs, where the cornerback is beraing down on him...he can't take the contact and hold onto the ball.

He is good at 25+ yard routes, when he can get in space, but that is a far and few between occurence with pennington at the helm.

Archived