Cutler to start week 13

Smizzy

Denver just put up fewer points than friggin' Oakland did against KC. Anyone still think they should stick with Plummer?

I never said they should stick with Plummer but to announce that he would be benched AFTER this week was just stupid. They were setting themselves up for failure by completely destroying his confidence before the game even started and look what they got.

When was the last time he had as capable a QB as Rivers? Have you been watching the Chargers lately? That offense absolutely is not Martyball. It's like how Cowher was conservative and opened up for the playoffs, that light finally went on with Marty and he is pretty aggressive now. It kind of sucks because our advantage at aggressive HC is going to be lessened as more coaches wise up.

Thats because schottenheimer isn't calling the plays anymore he's finally letting his offensive coordinator do it.

That was Montana way past his prime, for two season, and I remember one of those playoff games. Montana got knocked out of the game, so Marty didn't een have him. Rivers is better than those other guys you listed.

It's true Marty hasn't done great in the playoffs, but Cowher had the same shortcomings and we saw how that changed last year. I think, although I am obviously not sure, that Marty will also realize what it takes to win in the playoffs now and finally remove the Martycuffs in the playoffs, just as it's finally been removed during the regular season. You heard it from me first, if it does happen. Maybe I'll bump this thread in 2 months.

Marty is a loser.

This guy's been an NFL head coach for 20 years. He's had very talented teams on Cleveland, KC, San Diego, and even Washington. And he's never been to a superbowl. His teams' playoff records is 5-12.

If you've been a head coach for 20 years & never reached the superbowl once, you were not the right man for the job.

And I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what Drew Brees was doing in the game he injured his shoulder week 17 last year after they'd been eliminated with a top-4 draft pick in his 2nd year on the bench.

This move is one of the dumbest if not the dumbest move I've ever seen a head coach make.

shanny has dumbed down the offense so plummer makes as little mistakes as possible so i dont think this is that bad of a move, they have gotten as far as they are going to with plummer. i dont think cutler will do much worse and it could spark the team like romo, rivers, etc

shanny has dumbed down the offense so plummer makes as little mistakes as possible so i dont think this is that bad of a move, they have gotten as far as they are going to with plummer. i dont think cutler will do much worse and it could spark the team like romo, rivers, etc

Why don't we try and spark our team, seems to be the in thing to do in the nfl (start a young qb over an ineffective vet qb)?

Why don't we try and spark our team, seems to be the in thing to do in the nfl (start a young qb over an ineffective vet qb)?

I was thinking the same thing Raffy this seems to be a time in the league where teams are taking a chance on young QB's (Cutler,Romo.Gradkowski,Leinart)-it's almost like there's a changing of the guard occuring-might be our turn soon-I'll tell ya 2 more games like Chad has been putting up and I'll be right there with the rest of the board yelling for Clemens.

on note; I've stayed away from the Chad bashing threads the last few weeks

I was thinking the same thing Raffy this seems to be a time in the league where teams are taking a chance on young QB's (Cutler,Romo.Gradkowski,Leinart)-it's almost like there's a changing of the guard occuring-might be our turn soon-I'll tell ya 2 more games like Chad has been putting up and I'll be right there with the rest of the board yelling for Clemens.

on note; I've stayed away from the Chad bashing threads the last few weeks

My gut tells me Chad throws for a lot of yards and has very good games for the next couple of weeks.

Archived