KERRY RHODES IS A MONSTER

Pragmatic Bus

Holy Cr*p, where's the eyewash?! That girl's MoFo Fat Frickin' Bubble Junk is downright ungodly, and her cottage cheese is airbrushed something fierce. Can't you Photoslop it, reduce it (literally), something...? She also looks like someone hit her in the face with a metal garbage can cover.

As to Kerry Rhodes, Pro-Bowl, baby.

You guys rate her much higher than she should be because she is from Jersey.

I don't necessarily abide by rating women, but c'mon, she looks like a Centaur. But with a horse face to match the back half. Well, then that negates the Centaur angle come to think of it. She's just a horse. If Kerry Rhodes tried to tackle her, he'd bounce off her ass across state lines and ruin his chances of coming up big.

I don't necessarily abide by rating women, but c'mon, she looks like a Centaur. But with a horse face to match the back half. Well, then that negates the Centaur angle come to think of it. She's just a horse. If Kerry Rhodes tried to tackle her, he'd bounce off her ass across state lines and ruin his chances of coming up big.

HER FACE LOOKS FINE TO ME. :)

Holy Cr*p, where's the eyewash?! That girl's MoFo Fat Frickin' Bubble Junk is downright ungodly, and her cottage cheese is airbrushed something fierce. Can't you Photoslop it, reduce it (literally), something...? She also looks like someone hit her in the face with a metal garbage can cover.

As to Kerry Rhodes, Pro-Bowl, baby.

Are you gay?

Well, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.

Unfortunately most men find most women attractive, so any girl you actually do think is hot, you'll have all these other guys going after her, and asking you to hook her up with them after you're done with her. Really dumb.

Archived