Why do NewEnglanders seems so dumb when you talk to them?

SouthernJet

Where is New England? Is that a state or something? I think we should become the Tri-State Jets or the East Coast Jets. This way we have a couple more states to root for us.

Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake as your avatar? Um . . . wow, that's uh . . . kinda gay.;)

LOL....I was watching Old school wrestling the other day.

Awesome, and please tell me where on tv I can find the only school wrestling. It was so corny (even back then) that it was entertaining. like, for example, the barber guy: what is so intimidating about a barber? Nowadays you've got names associated with death and destruction, but then it was barbers and superflies!

So much better then.

Where is New England? Is that a state or something? I think we should become the Tri-State Jets or the East Coast Jets. This way we have a couple more states to root for us.

Don't the New York Jets play in New Jersey?

New England is made up of 6 states:

Vermont

New Hampshire

Maine

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut (They should be kicked out as most of the state is full of New Yorkers).

Awesome, and please tell me where on tv I can find the only school wrestling. It was so corny (even back then) that it was entertaining. like, for example, the barber guy: what is so intimidating about a barber? Nowadays you've got names associated with death and destruction, but then it was barbers and superflies!

So much better then.

It was a VHS tape of 1990 Summerslam. Good stuff.

Don't the New York Jets play in New Jersey?

Vermont

New Hampshire

Maine

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Connecticut (They should be kicked out as most of the state is full of New Yorkers).

I don't get it. Don't the NE Pats play in boston? Why not call them the Boston Patriots? Oh yea....you couldn't fill the stadium then without making it a tiny little ****box like Fenway.

Vermont

New Hampshire

Maine

Massachusetts

Rhode Island

Do they all have a funny accent when they speak or is that just Boston?

I don't get it. Don't the NE Pats play in boston? Why not call them the Boston Patriots? Oh yea....you couldn't fill the stadium then without making it a tiny little ****box like Fenway.

You should know better mate as you have been to Gillette (with me). The Patriots play in Foxboro, Massachusetts in a state of the art Stadium.

Like NYC, the City of Boston does not have enough available real estate to build a 70,000 seat Football Stadium.

You should know better mate as you have been to Gillette (with me). The Patriots play in Foxboro, Massachusetts in a state of the art Stadium.

Like NYC, the City of Boston does not have enough available real estate to build a 70,000 seat Football Stadium.

You get my point loud and clear.

So, SJ asks why New Englanders sound so dumb when you talk to them (funny, since I assume he is taking a shot at the Pats fans here - and the last time I checked JN did not have a voice function, but I digress). Anyway, I have the answer. Because SJ's hearing aides have fallen in the toilet one too many times. This is the sort of thing that can happen to an older gent who is so enthralled with his own turds.

Do they all have a funny accent when they speak or is that just Boston?

IMO: Maine has the worst accent with Rhode Island a close second. Either way those are much better then your typical Jersey or NYC accents.

The average New Jersey resident says the word "bro" at least twice every minute.

So, SJ asks why New Englanders sound so dumb when you talk to them (funny, since I assume he is taking a shot at the Pats fans here - and the last time I checked JN did not have a voice function, but I digress). Anyway, I have the answer. Because SJ's hearing aides have fallen in the toilet one too many times. This is the sort of thing that can happen to an older gent who is so enthralled with his own turds.

Now I get it! Garb and SJ are married.

IMO: Maine has the worst accent with Rhode Island a close second. Either way those are much better then your typical Jersey or NYC accents.

The average New Jersey resident says the word "bro" at least twice every minute.

no way bro, that's just not right! I'm from brooklyn and we say it just as much.

my hearing aids didnt fall in, but my balls were plopping in and out of the bowl

no way bro, that's just not right! I'm from brooklyn and we say it just as much.

Sorry to forget the boroughs, bro!

I have a friend from Jersey who says "bro" in every sentence. It's kinda funny as he had no idea he is doing it.

Kind of like when I say the word "retard"

Sorry to forget the boroughs, bro!

I have a friend from Jersey who says "bro" in every sentence. It's kinda funny as he had no idea he is doing it.

Kind of like when I say the word "retard"

LOL, what's with the mass people and the word retard, you'd think they invented it or something.

LOL, what's with the mass people and the word retard, you'd think they invented it or something.

I have no idea why we say that so much, but I do know that it is a word I shouldn't use outside of the Northeast.

I used the word in Baltimore and it didn't go over well.

Archived