Chad Answers All Doubters

SoFlaJets

Once again becuase I know he is sitting there crying on his keyboard watching this....

TX, who would you want to play one game for you QB#1 or QB#2? Too scared to answer a simple question?? I will make it easier...

Choice A - QB#1

Choice B - QB#2

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

Yards per attempt average

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a good one for the haters....

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

This takes all of the emotion and BS out of it and proves my point, based on these stats on paper who would you want playing for your team?

STFU TX

That is a statistical hypothetical..which means...nothing;)

Stats are way overrated..and here is a perfect example why..

Your a fool... all of those stats lead to the others. You cant compare totals when the games played arent the same it isnt fair.

What? Why can't you have an average TDs/INTs per game stat? That is an average too. That makes absolutely no sense. If you don't want per game, then just do it by per 100 throws or something.

That is a statistical hypothetical..which means...nothing;)

Stats are way overrated..and here is a perfect example why..

So your telling me if somebody asked you out of the blue... One RB gets 100 YPG and the other gets 75YPG that would be your response?? You wouldnt just instantly take the 100YPG back?? Get real

So your telling me if somebody asked you out of the blue... One RB gets 100 YPG and the other gets 75YPG that would be your response?? You wouldnt just instantly take the 100YPG back?? Get real

Who would say it like that???

A ''running back'' with NO NAME???you get real!!

You are hands down the hypothetical puppet master..with your fingers up Chads ass

You are hands down the hypothetical puppet master..with your fingers up Chads ass

It was a hypothetical question... just trying to explain it for those slow folks....

Now I am not allowed to pose a hypothetical question in a public forum??? When did we switch to communism in the USA...

Oh and BTW you get real...

I give up with this clown.

That was pretty funny #2. ;)

TX: Do you ever read the KFFL boards? There was a Steeler fan over there who posted Pro Bowl (yes, I said Pro Bowl) stats to try and make his point that Tom Brady was an average QB.

One of the most hilarious threads I have ever read.

I would ask how many fumbles and TDs the RB gets before saying I'd take one or the other. If the 100 yard back gets me 1 fumble a game and .25 TDs, while the 75 guy fumbles 0.01 times a game and gets me a TD a game, my choice is going to be clear.

It was a hypothetical question... just trying to explain it for those slow folks....

Now I am not allowed to pose a hypothetical question in a public forum??? When did we switch to communism in the USA...

Oh and BTW you get real...

LOL!!!

PuppetMaster.jpg

I would ask how many fumbles and TDs the RB gets before saying I'd take one or the other. If the 100 yard back gets me 1 fumble a game and .25 TDs, while the 75 guy fumbles 0.01 times a game and gets me a TD a game, my choice is going to be clear.

Whatever..the argument started comparing Pennington being Brady's equal..

Thats laughable..until the puppet master twists his web of information

Because there are names in the grown up world known as the NFL

Not a bunch of no named statistics

Names made us spend last year with a one legged running back running himself into a life long limp. If we went with names we'd be starting Barlow at RB and Mawae at center. You have to judge the performance on the field. This isn't to say I think these #s prove any great advantage for Pennington v. Brady, but to say Brady has a better name is why he's better is the single least convincing argument, though it is why TJ Houshmanzdeh is my favorite WR.

Whatever..the argument started comparing Pennington being Brady's equal..

Thats laughable..until the puppet master twists his web of information

and he is better (sometimes just slightly, hence my "equal" wording) based on the average Stats for a QB... what dont you see about that???

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

Who is better???

Whats messed up is all the haters sit there and try to tell me I cant use stats to compare and then they go ahead and mention the Stats I left out.... WOW really smart guys...

OH By the way TX......

3-0 is indeed a stat, and it is missing other vital info like.. 3-0 in what??? Water polo??

STFU you use the same tactics I do yet cant admit when something goes against your guy... sure Brady has owned Pennington as a whole in the past years of the NFL, but why cant you admit that according to the stats I showed Pennington is better than Brady??? You still fight it all thought it is a black and white thing, no grey area, Chad is better on paper with stats that are taken as averages....

and he is better (sometimes just slightly, hence my "equal" wording) based on the average Stats for a QB... what dont you see about that???

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

Who is better???

Whats messed up is all the haters sit there and try to tell me I cant use stats to compare and then they go ahead and mention the Stats I left out.... WOW really smart guys...

Those are your words..I will take Brady over Pennington everytime!!!

Your blind love for the man is becoming laughable..I do appreciate the great effort you are putting into these stats..but your hypothetical is a scientific impossibility;) :)

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

OK so we have one idiot so far...

"Bill Parcells" would take QB#2... well Im assuming since he wasnt smart enough to type it right and still said Brady....

So why in the world based on these stats would you take QB#2 BP? Wait dont answer that it wont make any sense...

Your blind love for the man is becoming laughable..I do appreciate the great effort you are putting into these stats..but your hypothetical is a scientific impossibility;) :)

i dont know why your arguing with him he"s simply asking tx to look at the numbers and fess up he never stated chad is better than brady...

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

"Bill Parcells" would take QB#2... well Im assuming since he wasnt smart enough to type it right and still said Brady....

So why in the world based on these stats would you take QB#2 BP? Wait dont answer that it wont make any sense...

if BP didnt know who those two QB where and wanted to use one for his fantasy league i am sure he would have chose #1...

The point is not that Chad is better then Brady, The point is that TX is a homer troll who has ZERO credibility.

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

BP is not an idiot...

Passer Rating

QB#1 - 89.6

QB#2 - 88.2

Completion %

QB#1 - 65.1

QB#2 - 61.8

QB#1 - 7.25

QB#2 - 7.08

Those numbers are so close it is wash. Although you forgot to mention that QB#2 has played alot more games than QB#1 so isn't exactly a fair comparison.

Lets stack up playoff wins for QB#1 & QB#2?

You are an imbecile..you're calling me out??

Keep beating your chest manslit..your vagina is leaking all over this thread

Those numbers are so close it is wash. Although you forgot to mention that QB#2 has played alot more games than QB#1 so isn't exactly a fair comparison.

Lets stack up playoff wins for QB#1 & QB#2?

I think it has more to do with QB#1 having a 104+ QB rating while fighting to get in the playoffs while QB#2 has never even broken 100 as a QB rating... stuck in the 80' and 90's like a bad radio station, thats what QB#2 is...

You are an imbecile..you're calling me out??

Keep beating your chest manslit..your vagina is leaking all over this thread

ouch... somehow I feel as though I have just been sent through time back to middle school... you loser

Archived