Indiana Pacers...

Jet/BosoxFan

are they the most detestable NBA team? Normally, I'd look no further than the LA Lakers. But since Shaq left and Dick Fox and Karl Malone retired, the only other disgusting Laker is the rapist.

Indiana has the games most annoying player ever in Reggie Miller

and they have the despicable thugs like Jermaine Oneal and Stephen Jackson. I really despise this team and it is a pleasure watching them get dominated by the C's bench!

Although, I really don't care about the NBA, I'm pulling for the Pacers in the playoffs.

Reggie Miller is one of my favorite players of all-time, plus, they have my two favorite current players (Scott Pollard and Dale Davis).

Some dude on another forum told me Reggie Miller will "still retire with more prestige than any Knickplayer you've ever seen play", and when I reminded him of Patrick Ewing, he gave some bull**** reply like "Ewing did not do for the Knicks what Reggie did for the Pacers" :lol: :?

The Knicks have become an unwatchable bunch of morons.

You could watch better basketball on the playground. The sad thing is it is not going to get better any time soon.

The only thing Dolan cares about is being able charge top dollar for his tickets and getting to the first round of the playoffs so he can cash in one more time.

You cannot stay competitive forever in the salary cap era. Teams like the Bulls, Rockets, Phoenix have all had to bite the bullet for a while and now they are back on top. Meanwhile the Knicks continue to bring in other teams huge salaries in a futile attempt to even be competitive.

Sorry had to rage about that. Now about Miller. I hope the Pacers rip Boston apart and then get killed against either Miami or Detroit.

Also may i add as a Knicks fan, i have hated Reggie Miller since i was a little kid and the Knicks and Pacers always had those classic playoff battles. However watching Miller this year, a 39 year old man take charge of a team who shouldnt even be in the playoffs after the Brawl vs the Pistons and all the suspensions they substained, it is hard not to root for him. He leaves it out on the court every night and the man is a total professional. I am rooting for the Pacers throughout these playoffs so Reggie's career will continue.

Archived