The JETS will win the AFCE

ECURB

Just getting ready to have bragging rights if everything falls into place...

Remaining games...

Jets

@ Miami - (Out of the playoff picture)

Oakland - umm yeah...

Patriots

@ JAGS (fighting for the playoffs)

@ Titans (fighting for the playoffs)

If we win both and the pats lose both, we win the AFCE!!

Sure its a longshot but we are heading into Late December with a chance to lead/win the AFCE... gotta love what Mangini has done!

::GoJets::pats:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still want the Jaguars to lose next week.

What if the Patriots beat the Jags but lose to the Titans, than we're basically screwed. Unless the Jaguars lose their final game.

Or if the bengals lose a couple, they have 3 left still

Wow, we beat the ****ty Vikings and now we are going to win the division again.

What a shocker.

Has nothing to do with that, more to do with our upcoming games, the Pats have as much of a chance to lose both as we do win both, it could happen.

o god don"t can you go to your site and stay there for like three days and then come back and talk all you want bro,jesus...

I'm not a ****ing Pats fan.

I am a Jets fan who doesn't look through homer glasses. Every single team we beat a ****ty team, the idiotic threads get started. I'm tired of it.

I'm not a ****ing Pats fan.

I am a Jets fan who doesn't look through homer glasses. Every single team we beat a ****ty team, the idiotic threads get started. I'm tired of it.

Fine I will start them when we lose too....

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAYS GAMES... are you blind????

Remaining games...

Jets

Oakland - umm yeah...

Patriots

I thought I made it clear what the point of the thread was but I guess you are still stuck on todays game... you wouldnt make a Mangini led team... 5 min rule buddy

Just getting ready to have bragging rights if everything falls into place...

Remaining games...

Jets

Oakland - umm yeah...

Patriots

If we win both and the pats lose both, we win the AFCE!!

Sure its a longshot but we are heading into Late December with a chance to lead/win the AFCE... gotta love what Mangini has done!

::GoJets::pats:

Dude, the Jets are a very mediocre football team.

Mediocre teams do not win divisions in the NFL.

Now go and take your afternoon nap.

Right but we split our series 1-1 with you... what does that make your team that got shut out by the Dolphins as well???

By your standards you guys are a Mediocre team as well... who should win our division then?

Yeah, the ability of Chad to shred pass defenses that are ranked 25th or less never ceases to amaze me.

What a great QB.

Yeah what a concept... play well against players that are worse than you and play bad against teams that are better... WOW thats a new one...

Chad gets the job done, period.

This is his third time leading us into the playoffs in 5 years... just stop.

Yeah what a concept... play well against players that are worse than you and play bad against teams that are better... WOW thats a new one...

Chad gets the job done, period.

This is his third time leading us into the playoffs in 5 years... just stop.

Chad gets the job done....AGAINST ****TY TEAMS!!!!! Why is that so ****ing hard to get through your skull?

why thank you tx! seeing as every prediction youve made about the jets this year has, well, be wrong...i appreciate your attempt to help our team win the division. we will need all the help we can get, so i appreciate it, really.

Chad gets the job done....AGAINST ****TY TEAMS!!!!! Why is that so ****ing hard to get through your skull?

He has won in the playoffs, now your saying sh*** teams make the playoffs???

You will spin this however you can to make him look bad, but claling a playoff team sh*** is just plain stupid.

Argue the points here if you want -stop calling people out to shut up or dumbasses to all

this applies to.

Can we consider bashing the JETS QB who leads us to the playoffs whenever healthy "name calling" and ban all users who do it??? LOL

Hey TX or someone who knows how to figure it out...

If the Pats lose the AFCE at 10-6 what are their tiebreakers like for the wildcard...

In other words is it mathmatically possible that they DONT make the playoffs? I know its a slim to none chance but just curious...

Here is a reality check for everyone:

The Jets could win the division. Their toughest test will be Christmas Night. Oakland will be a cupcake. Pats can win the division, but next week will be tough for them. Jags play well at home, like poop on the road. They will be fighting mad. Pats will not have a healthy compliment of players next week either. If I were a betting gal - I'd say both teams lose next week and take the fun out of the final week. Then again, I am always wrong. :)

Hey TX or someone who knows how to figure it out...

If the Pats lose the AFCE at 10-6 what are their tiebreakers like for the wildcard...

In other words is it mathmatically possible that they DONT make the playoffs? I know its a slim to none chance but just curious...

Cincy and Jacksonville are the ony other two teams with a chance to get 10 wins.

The Pats hold the tie-breaker over the Bengals, so in the above scenario, the Pats and Jags would be the WC teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2668613

It is my nature to deal with likely realities- the chances of NE losing two and us winning two are high- and if we are tied after 16 games the tie breaker after that is unclear to me-see me next week if we win and the Pats lose.

Archived