Post of the Weak

bitonti

strike that, reverse it

you all know what i meant

oh and for the record i make this post out of love

this is intended as constructive criticism for JN not "bashing"

hey bit, did you score at big als wedding? if so,walk us thru any pertinent details & i'll guarantee you a potw nom ;)

strike that, reverse it

you all know what i meant

oh and for the record i make this post out of love

this is intended as constructive criticism for JN not "bashing"

Hey Bit --

Go to hell. lol, no seriously -- I started that Clemens thread originally. After seeing the Bills loss I just didn't think the Jets had it in them to run the table.

Mangini and Co obviously did the right (and unemotional thing). The Jets have a shot. Like I said originally I think Chad will be better next year (normal offseason). He proved a lot this year.

My fear is that they switch to Clemens in 2008 and start over in year 3. My point was if that is the goal, then just do it now. But the right thing to do is let Chad finish out the year and let everyone compete again at camp in 2007.

Chad has to cut down on the INTs. But a stronger running game next season will certainly help them all around.

Also draftdaddy suks. That is not a shot at you though. It is that R44 guy. :P

Mangini and Co obviously did the right (and unemotional thing). The Jets have a shot. Like I said originally I think Chad will be better next year (normal offseason). He proved a lot this year.

this is something I've been thinking about now since the Buffalo debacle but decided it better to not start a thread about-I didn't feel like fighting the Chad Wars all over again.

Max brings up a good point with a whole off season to rest and heal up Chad might come back even stronger than any of us believe he ever could-what say ye Jets fans?

My fear is that they switch to Clemens in 2008 and start over in year 3. My point was if that is the goal, then just do it now. But the right thing to do is let Chad finish out the year and let everyone compete again at camp in 2007.

Chad has to cut down on the INTs. But a stronger running game next season will certainly help them all around.

Your babbling now and just digging a deeper hole. I'm just thankful that Mangini and not Maxgini is piloting the ship. If Chad $hits the bed on Monday however, please feel free to resurrect the Clemens thread.

Archived