JetNetion Fantasy Football Championship Matchups!!

Smizzy

Championship Matchups for Each League

JN FF League #1

(1) Sluggo

Vs

(2) Smizzy

JN FF League #2

(1) Mudcats

Vs

(3) Thieves

JN FF League #3

(1) eleanor rigby

Vs

(2) H2Hummers

JN FF league #4

(2) Smizzy

Vs

(4) Fantasy Jesus

JN FF League #5

(1) Get Off My Plane

Vs

(2) The 12th man

JetNation Heavy Hitters League

(1) Smizzy

VS

(2) FIST

Congratulation to everyone who made the finals. Good luck in your championship matchups!!

Your team sucked. Noodle arm.

Right.

That's why we got 1st place in the Regular Season right?

Loser.

Troll, congrats, you suck! Ya got LUCKY!

Way too many people in all these leagues got lucky because their teams stepped up in Weeks 14 & 15.

Right.

That's why we got 1st place in the Regular Season right?

Loser.

Troll, congrats, you suck! Ya got LUCKY!

Way too many people in all these leagues got lucky because their teams stepped up in Weeks 14 & 15.

Yes, I was very, very lucky because Ronnie Brown, my first round pick, decided to get injured a week before the playoffs started. What fantastic luck I had!

Smizzy scored more points than you in that league. I had 30 less than you. We were all pretty much even, but the cream rises to the top!

Yes, I was very, very lucky because Ronnie Brown, my first round pick, decided to get injured a week before the playoffs started. What fantastic luck I had!

Smizzy scored more points than you in that league. I had 30 less than you. We were all pretty much even, but the cream rises to the top!

Lol, right.

You are are the top.

Philip Rivers **** the bed, basically didn't play, and I would've been worse with McNair.

It also doesn't help me that Dallas Clark & Laurence Maroney were out for me either.

Lol, right.

You are are the top.

Philip Rivers **** the bed, basically didn't play, and I would've been worse with McNair.

It also doesn't help me that Dallas Clark & Laurence Maroney were out for me either.

Come on, man, we split the season series and I won during the playoffs. 2 out of 3 ain't luck. Even if Rivers had a normal game this week, I would have won. He needed an above-average game.

Good luck next year. I'll be starting Braylon Edwards this week in your memory.

Come on, man, we split the season series and I won during the playoffs. 2 out of 3 ain't luck. Even if Rivers had a normal game this week, I would have won. He needed an above-average game.

Good luck next year. I'll be starting Braylon Edwards this week in your memory.

Dick:)

Good luck:cheers:

GOOD LUCK, GG!!!

thanks ms. chick pea ;)

LOL!

Which team are you, Eleanor Rigby?

Good luck GG! You Go Girl!

how did you guess?? lol

i always identified with her...

i am in a FF league with my rabbi... my team name there is zoftig yentas ...lol... thought you would get a kick out of that one, jc.

happy hannukah by the by :mrgreen:

thanks ms. chick pea ;)

how did you guess?? lol

i always identified with her...

i am in a FF league with my rabbi... my team name there is zoftig yentas ...lol... thought you would get a kick out of that one, jc.

happy hannukah by the by :mrgreen:

Thanks and back atcha lol @the zoftig yentas. Didnt they record Christmas Wrapping?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jy4X87fDk4

imagine ...in one league... a girl is playing for the championship... kicking all the guy's a$$es.. :lol:

how can that be? :P

Amen. You domiated all yr and locked up the #1 seed and have made it to the championship game. No luck there.

124 stop crying. I had a team go 13-0 in the regulaar season only to loose this week by 58 pts. I'm just busting your sack. Your team was good. Just not good enough:rl:

Sweet. I have a shot to win the football league just after winning it all in the JN baseball league. Definitely one of my better seasons. I in the championship in my money league with $900.00 on the line:yahoo:

Archived