Pennington FFL projection vs Fins

Big Dave

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got to be kidding me?

One of the most "accurate passers" in the history of the NFL has thrown more INT's than TD passes?

What is the world coming to?

This isn't even what this thread was about. You said the Jets have basically a dink and dunk offense and i proved you wrong.

Huh? Maroney has missed the last 2 & half games. Plus I have never called Brady the best QB ever.

and what has brady done these last few games? was maroney playing with they faced miami? nope. how did brady do? a solid RB makes the world alot easier on any quaterback.

and what has brady done these last few games? was maroney playing with they faced miami? nope. how did brady do? a solid RB makes the world alot easier on any quaterback.

That's true. But keep in mind we have Reche Caldwell & Troy Brown as our top 2 WR's. We also lost Ben Watson early in the 3rd quarter against the Phins. He has been out since.

Pennington has Coles & Crotch that turn a 7 yard pass into a 20 yard gain.

Is there a YAC stat available? I bet Coles & Crotch have much better YAC stats that any of the Pats WR's.

Is there a YAC stat available? I bet Coles & Crotch have much better YAC stats that any of the Pats WR's.

Doesnt that suck... its still Chads throw and choice of where to throw that sets the YAC up... so he still has his part in it.

That's true. But keep in mind we have Reche Caldwell & Troy Brown as our top 2 WR's. We also lost Ben Watson early in the 3rd quarter against the Phins. He has been out since.

I can't argue with you there, I'm not going to be some homer and make up an excuse. I know brady doesn't have the WR's chad does.. but chad doesn't have the RB's you guys have. I though watson would have a huge year, and I never really herd anything form him.

with all stats aside it's just gettin the job done. and brady had got it done! he's ahd the best head coach of this generation. and now they seem to think brady doesn't need any talent at WR.

those short passes have been our running game as of late.. seeing as we don't have a threat on the ground we have to pass short and get yards that way.

YAC Jets vs. Pats

J-Co 4.7

Watson 4.6

Caldwell 3.6

Coles 3.6

I can't argue with you there, I'm not going to be some homer and make up an excuse. I know brady doesn't have the WR's chad does.. but chad doesn't have the RB's you guys have. I though watson would have a huge year, and I never really herd anything form him.

with all stats aside it's just gettin the job done. and brady had got it done! he's ahd the best head coach of this generation. and now they seem to think brady doesn't need any talent at WR.

those short passes have been our running game as of late.. seeing as we don't have a threat on the ground we have to pass short and get yards that way.

Great point about the short pass being your running game. I just wanted to refute madmikes argument that Penny was a better QB than Brady.

I swear he has convinced himself that Brady sucks and is no better than David Carr.

JP Losman is having a better year than Chad for goodness sake! 17 TD, 10 INT

Great point about the short pass being your running game. I just wanted to refute madmikes argument that Penny was a better QB than Brady.

I swear he has convinced himself that Brady sucks and is no better than David Carr.

When the hell did i say that? I never said he's better then Brady.

Losman also has 70 less attempts...;)

And 7 more fumbles

Archived