Link to the Best Damn Draft Site You'll Find

TomShane

Here's a link to DraftDaddy. I've been all over the web trying to find draft/combine notes, but everyone sucks or wants dough. Matt Bitonti, GJ&H and Rigs have put together a draft site that is easily the best IMO, and I'm not just kissing their ass because I know them.

All we ask is that you don't cut and paste their stuff to post here. Those guys kill themselves to produce that info, and we don't want anybody stealing it for here. Check it out. Learn something. It's good stuff.

http://www.draftdaddy.com

P.S. I had this in another thread that I accidentally deleted when I was trying to make it a 'sticky'. Yes, I'm a dumbass.

Matt Roth...hubba hubba...yummie for the tummie

CAN we draft that child??? 31 my birthday # :lol:

Bren - That kid is an animal. I think he will go pretty high and the word is he doesn't have the speed to break corners - but I'd love to see him in Green

actually the way the draft is shaping up for DE - Roth COULD be on the board when the JETS pick - it is a possibility as POllack measured 6-2 and boosted his stock this weekend - the average amount of DE picked in the first round is usually about 4 and there are at least 6 guys worthy of the honor this year...

actually the way the draft is shaping up for DE - Roth COULD be on the board when the JETS pick - it is a possibility as POllack measured 6-2 and boosted his stock this weekend - the average amount of DE picked in the first round is usually about 4 and there are at least 6 guys worthy of the honor this year...

What do you think of him B?

he's legit as hell - people that say he's an overachiever or whatever don't know how talented he really is - a converted linebacker, the best parts of his game are the speed on the outside plus the relentless motor - he's a throwback to the days when players really hated each other - just a great player

he's legit as hell - people that say he's an overachiever or whatever don't know how talented he really is - a converted linebacker, the best parts of his game are the speed on the outside plus the relentless motor - he's a throwback to the days when players really hated each other - just a great player

Bit...this is not a knock on you. Because I have 1/1000th of your knowledge. But the funniest post ever was when you were talking about Vilma. I think you were wrong that is why I say I am not knocking you.

Anyhow..you said you wanted the L.T. type doing coke off of strippers at halftime instead of the Wall Street Journal reading type.

That still cracks me up. And in most cases it is true.

Bit...this is not a knock on you. Because I have 1/1000th of your knowledge. But the funniest post ever was when you were talking about Vilma. I think you were wrong that is why I say I am not knocking you.

Anyhow..you said you wanted the L.T. type doing coke off of strippers at halftime instead of the Wall Street Journal reading type.

That still cracks me up. And in most cases it is true.

It's DAMN true. If you look back over the years, EVERY great team has had a guy on it that will get caught doing 150 on the L.I.E. with a blunt in his mouth, a handgun on the passenger seat, and a naked 14 year-old trans-sexual hooker in the back seat. Them's the rules.

P.S. I also ripped Vilma and said he'd be a career special-teamer. D'oh!

Bren - That kid is an animal. I think he will go pretty high and the word is he doesn't have the speed to break corners - but I'd love to see him in Green

I don't understand how some of the so-called experts are diminishing this guy. Could it be that some are trying to make him look bad so they can nab him up the first shot they get?

you said you wanted the L.T. type doing coke off of strippers at halftime instead of the Wall Street Journal reading type.

what can i say... i overanalyzed a bit :lol:

very happy to be wrong - i tend to think about that period in my draft prognostications that i was blowing smokescreens so the JETS could safely land their man 8)

uh... yeh...

the more impressive fact is that i called the Vilma pick in Decemeber - remember the DJ Williams vs Vilma post?

i started it off saying - i know what Terry Bradway is thinking right now and this is for him - buried in that compare and contrast - when i broke both guys down by attributes - Vilma had the edge in leadership, instincts, intangibles - and forced to choose that's the JETS pick.

Ham will also attest to the fact that we THOUGHT we overestimated the DL - however Udeze, Wilfork and even Harris are doing great in the league - so we were right about them being top 10 type guys -

Archived