New to JetNation ,Just wanted 2 say wasup and share some

DefenseWinsChampionships

Thoughts...

Honestly... Today... I was going for the Jaguars to win the game, for the simple fact I thought the Chiefs had a pretty good shot at beating the Jags in Arrowhead, and everyone honestly knows that the Chiefs can be pretty tough with a RB like L.Johnson come Winter Time... And a coach in Herm who never really goes for that Knock-Out in the 1st round, but usally keeps the games pretty close... Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse I guess you can say... Im from Queens, South Ozone Park... I have lived in Tampa Florida for about 4 years, and I can honestly say... Teams like the BUCS, Dolphins, and yes the Jags... Can play pretty ****ty come late in the season. And with a Pats loss... Man oh man, it would be a nervious week for me as a Jet fan who loves the Jets, but at the same time a real good hope that the Tittans with V.Young and T.Henry could bring down the Patriots, take em out of the playoffs, if the Jets were 2 beat the Fish and finish off solid in Oakland, DAMN... I guess you can say the Jets are the AFC East champs and the Pats failed to make the playoffs...

But you know what...? Now it's crunch time, its really time to put the Jets hard hats on, Road warriors of 06-07 in the New York Football Jets, and go beat and at the same time squish the Fish in Miami with 20-25 maybe 30,000 Jet fans screaming J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets and finish up strong with a win at the Meadowlands vs a down and out Raiders team playing for the first pick in the Draft... Well thats what I hope, if not... I honestly feel that we still have a nice shot at going into the playoffs on pretty solid Momentum for I honestly hope... THe Pats... But whoa whoa whoa... 1 game at a time boys... Come Christmas night, which is actually today, all focus will be on Chad and the Jets

But you know what...? As a die hard Jet fan who loves to bleed Green with a capital G... I can actually say, That this whole off season, all that hard work of me trying to explain to my brother who is also a Jets fan (who you can sometimes call a fan who is sometimes never happy untill the game is over and we have a W), people on the JetsInsider, and even Patriot and Bill fans really know how I feel and all the talk about my Jets really has paid off... Make the playoffs or not... I always said we had a playoff type team.

Just for example...

Even at the end of last season... When we went like 4-12... All I can say is this...

We had 5 quarterbacks playing... Pennington, Fiedler, Vinny, Brooks, and ever Kliff Kingsbury... Name 1 team who can make it to the playoffs with that BS... And why did we play 5 Quarterbacks? For the simple fact we had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different possition than the year before... Where we were actually 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and going to the AFC Championship game to play the Pats I believe.

Thats all I have to say... No wait... No excuses... But we also had T.Law who had 10 picks, but at the same time had 20 damn "Ty Law Rule" flags called on him in big parts of the game... Plus a hurt C.Martin who was playing hurt the whole season if u ask me... Then we were without a Solid LB in E.Barton... What about Herm knowing this was his last season? I never seen a season like that, it was worse than 96 if you ask me in a way.

Guess what? We are 2 games away from making the playoffs... We drafted a HOF type Center in Mangold... We went and drafted a Franchise LT in Brickashaw Ferguson with the 4th overall pick in the 1st round, went and drafted a nice change of pase back in L.Washington from FSU who I loved since I live in Florida and seen him win the ACC player of the year before he got hurt. Cotchery is becoming a #1 WR who happens to play with another #1 Wr in Coles who is tough as nails... Maybe even tougher than Chrebet in my eyes... D.Robertson is playing nice in the 3-4 as a true NT, B.Thomas is out of Herms Dog House... K.Rhodes??? Beast, I mean a play-maker in this Jets secondary if I have ever seen one. J.Miller... The KR??? One of the best I have ever seen... CB... Still raw but can become solid under Mangini...

Man I can go on and on about this team under Mangini

Its been a great season now thinking about it... I hope other Jet fans enjoy this season like me and my bro has.

-Youngest NFL Coach in the NFL as of now

-1st Year head coach at that

-A Whole new coaching staff... From the Coach, DC(Sutton) OC(Martys boy) the whole 9

-A Brand new 3-4 system where I thought Robertson would get dominated... WRONG on me

-2 Rookie RB's if you ask me... Washington is a rookie, but Houston has got his shot, and Im pleased with his play.

-A QB in Chad who wants 2 win really really bad... He is a warrior in my eyes, win or lose, 300 yards passing, or even 2 ints and a fumble... The man wants to play, he is the next Joe if you ask me... Will play till he cant walk no more.

-A brand new Offensive system under Martys boy... And a smart QB in Chad who is finding ways to get by in his 1st year under this system.

Im just excited again about this team.

And yes... WE HAVE A KICKER IN NUGENT

Thoughts...

Honestly... Today... I was going for the Jaguars to win the game, for the simple fact I thought the Chiefs had a pretty good shot at beating the Jags in Arrowhead, and everyone honestly knows that the Chiefs can be pretty tough with a RB like L.Johnson come Winter Time... And a coach in Herm who never really goes for that Knock-Out in the 1st round, but usally keeps the games pretty close... Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse I guess you can say... Im from Queens, South Ozone Park... I have lived in Tampa Florida for about 4 years, and I can honestly say... Teams like the BUCS, Dolphins, and yes the Jags... Can play pretty ****ty come late in the season. And with a Pats loss... Man oh man, it would be a nervious week for me as a Jet fan who loves the Jets, but at the same time a real good hope that the Tittans with V.Young and T.Henry could bring down the Patriots, take em out of the playoffs, if the Jets were 2 beat the Fish and finish off solid in Oakland, DAMN... I guess you can say the Jets are the AFC East champs and the Pats failed to make the playoffs...

But you know what...? Now it's crunch time, its really time to put the Jets hard hats on, Road warriors of 06-07 in the New York Football Jets, and go beat and at the same time squish the Fish in Miami with 20-25 maybe 30,000 Jet fans screaming J-E-T-S- Jets, Jets, Jets and finish up strong with a win at the Meadowlands vs a down and out Raiders team playing for the first pick in the Draft... Well thats what I hope, if not... I honestly feel that we still have a nice shot at going into the playoffs on pretty solid Momentum for I honestly hope... THe Pats... But whoa whoa whoa... 1 game at a time boys... Come Christmas night, which is actually today, all focus will be on Chad and the Jets

But you know what...? As a die hard Jet fan who loves to bleed Green with a capital G... I can actually say, That this whole off season, all that hard work of me trying to explain to my brother who is also a Jets fan (who you can sometimes call a fan who is sometimes never happy untill the game is over and we have a W), people on the JetsInsider, and even Patriot and Bill fans really know how I feel and all the talk about my Jets really has paid off... Make the playoffs or not... I always said we had a playoff type team.

Just for example...

Even at the end of last season... When we went like 4-12... All I can say is this...

We had 5 quarterbacks playing... Pennington, Fiedler, Vinny, Brooks, and ever Kliff Kingsbury... Name 1 team who can make it to the playoffs with that BS... And why did we play 5 Quarterbacks? For the simple fact we had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different possition than the year before... Where we were actually 2 kicks away from beating the Steelers and going to the AFC Championship game to play the Pats I believe.

Thats all I have to say... No wait... No excuses... But we also had T.Law who had 10 picks, but at the same time had 20 damn "Ty Law Rule" flags called on him in big parts of the game... Plus a hurt C.Martin who was playing hurt the whole season if u ask me... Then we were without a Solid LB in E.Barton... What about Herm knowing this was his last season? I never seen a season like that, it was worse than 96 if you ask me in a way.

Guess what? We are 2 games away from making the playoffs... We drafted a HOF type Center in Mangold... We went and drafted a Franchise LT in Brickashaw Ferguson with the 4th overall pick in the 1st round, went and drafted a nice change of pase back in L.Washington from FSU who I loved since I live in Florida and seen him win the ACC player of the year before he got hurt. Cotchery is becoming a #1 WR who happens to play with another #1 Wr in Coles who is tough as nails... Maybe even tougher than Chrebet in my eyes... D.Robertson is playing nice in the 3-4 as a true NT, B.Thomas is out of Herms Dog House... K.Rhodes??? Beast, I mean a play-maker in this Jets secondary if I have ever seen one. J.Miller... The KR??? One of the best I have ever seen... CB... Still raw but can become solid under Mangini...

Its been a great season now thinking about it... I hope other Jet fans enjoy this season like me and my bro has.

-A Whole new coaching staff... From the Coach, DC(Sutton) OC(Martys boy) the whole 9

-A Brand new 3-4 system where I thought Robertson would get dominated... WRONG on me

-2 Rookie RB's if you ask me... Washington is a rookie, but Houston has got his shot, and Im pleased with his play.

-A QB in Chad who wants 2 win really really bad... He is a warrior in my eyes, win or lose, 300 yards passing, or even 2 ints and a fumble... The man wants to play, he is the next Joe if you ask me... Will play till he cant walk no more.

-A brand new Offensive system under Martys boy... And a smart QB in Chad who is finding ways to get by in his 1st year under this system.

I think BZ finally has some competition. :lol: (Inside joke, DWC. Welcome to the club!)

Go Jets!

:toot:

Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Feel the Jets Love. Bring it in for a group hug guys.

On 3 J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK.

Yea... The Jets suck... We are playing on Christmas night and all focus is on playing tough and making the playoffs...

How can we Squish the Fish? When if you ask me... They are already Squished in my eyes... I mean... Its pretty sad when, as a Dolphin fan... You HAVE 2 watch your team on Monday Night... On Christmas... Playing the Jets... Not in the playoff picture, actually no way you all can get it, but yet... Excited 2 try and take the Jets out...

HAHAHAHAHA IM loving it... Maybe next season Miami... And yes... Im glad they made a late season run, because as a Jets fan... Its better than them going 2-14, 3-13...

• 3 months later...
Thoughts...

Just for example...

That really was a great Christmas

Archived