OT: Get To Know Tom And Max

Maxman

Guys here is a new segment. We would like to give you all the chance to get to know us. I will start and would like to give you some info about Tom.

He is in his early 30's. And he loves reading, longs walks and cuddling. The person he most looks like is a young, Irish Robert Deniro.

In some circles he is called "Roberto Alomar". (Free posting title to the first person who replies with what that joke means.

He is a nice guy who won Class Clown in high school. He was also the M.V.P. of his high school football team. He did play "both ways" back then as well, Linebacker and Offensive Guard. (No tight end jokes please).

He is sensitive and loyal. Yet he had a temper before he starting taking medication for it.

Most people joke around about cow stories, Tom actually has a few.

Most importantly Tom is single. So remember he is only a PM away.

roberto alomar spits maybe? im disturbed whether or not im right....

he seemed more like a marlon brando look alike to me (major props if someone gets that joke)...

how can i go about getting a posting title anyways? I'll do almost anything... just ask Tom about that night in his basement

Guys here is a new segment. We would like to give you all the chance to get to know us. I will start and would like to give you some info about Tom.

He is in his early 30's. And he loves reading, longs walks and cuddling. The person he most looks like is a young, Irish Robert Deniro.

In some circles he is called "Roberto Alomar". (Free posting title to the first person who replies with what that joke means.

He is a nice guy who won Class Clown in high school. He was also the M.V.P. of his high school football team. He did play "both ways" back then as well, Linebacker and Offensive Guard. (No tight end jokes please).

He is sensitive and loyal. Yet he had a temper before he starting taking medication for it.

Most people joke around about cow stories, Tom actually has a few.

Most importantly Tom is single. So remember he is only a PM away.

You over paid for Shane and he wasn't worhht it??

roberto alomar spits maybe? im disturbed whether or not im right....

he seemed more like a marlon brando look alike to me (major props if someone gets that joke)...

how can i go about getting a posting title anyways? I'll do almost anything... just ask Tom about that night in his basement

We got a WINNER. DING DING DING.

Thought you should all know that about Tom.

Take it from me, Tom is a great guy. He's smart, has a great sense of humor, and he has all his teeth. Noo he didn't pay me to say all those things (but he did promise me something good) :wink:

Honey hands off. Don't be prancing in here and acting like Tom is straight.

He loves me. Okay?

I know you are just trying to make me jealous.

Take it from me, Tom is a great guy. He's smart, has a great sense of humor, and he has all his teeth. Noo he didn't pay me to say all those things (but he did promise me something good) :wink:

I did promise you something good. Let me take a shower and I'll be over about eight. Wash up, and get the velcro ready, hottie. :lol:

alright in order... TomShane ill make sure to send a PM to him. But im kinda scared... the last time you told me to keep something our lil secret I wasn't very comfortable with it :(:oops:

Smizzy... on any other board I wouldn't be afriad to answer that... however now im horrified.

Panzer... :wink: Shut up. It'll come to me lol :wink:

I want a cool title too!

"Resident Steelers guru"? :D:D

OR

"Big Ben's Bitch"? :D:D

Tx and Alk, i already anticipate your Patsy smartass responses so here's a big FU in

advance. :lol:

no way stillerpaul.... you can't get the title big ben's b!tch after i've been tomshanes b!tch for the past 5 yrs and i havent been rewarded... regardless of your alliteration

Well, being the ONLY Steelers fan here should carry some weight, no? :wink:

BTW, yin'z need to get me a clowns fan here, i'll make him take out the trash and clean up the place for us. :D

When he gives you the good thing he promised

your gonna regret he has All his Teeth! Even

Beavers stop work in admiration when Tom goes

by!! :lol:

Tom, I'll be ready and waiting for you, I got the new Hilary Duff movie you asked for and the Lindsay Lohan cd in the player. Cant wait for you to get here! =P~

LINDSAY LOHAN!???? I AM SO THERE!!!!!!!!! And is the movie the NEW Hillary one? I saw it in the theater 5 times, but I can't WAIT to see the behind the scenes footage!!!!! YES!

Archived