Kevan Barlow: Waste of Oxygen?

Mavrik

Kevan Barlow: 18 car, 36 yards.

Guy looked like he was literally looking for piles of teal jerseys to jump into.

Christ, give the bulk of the carries to Washington at the very least. At least he's got some game-breaking ability as he demonstrated today.

I cannot wait until Cedric gets back.

We just won a great game

Leave the baching at least until tuesday

Barlow didn't fumble the ball at the end...when in truth Penny should have taken the knee

I agree..great game indeed.

But if not fumbling is the best and only thing Barlow can do than that's pretty pathetic.

Kevan Barlow: 18 car, 36 yards.

Guy looked like he was literally looking for piles of teal jerseys to jump into.

Christ, give the bulk of the carries to Washington at the very least. At least he's got some game-breaking ability as he demonstrated today.

I cannot wait until Cedric gets back.

This post is a waste of bandwidth...

Barlow served a very useful purpose today.

This post is a waste of bandwidth...

Barlow served a very useful purpose today.

And what would that be? I thought the general role of a running back was to gain yardage, not look like he's jumping into a pile of leaves everytime he touches the rock.

He's only any good in the open field but our line is built for cutback runners to get themselves into the open field.He's not even that good in the open field,too slow to be a speed back and not big enough to be a true power back.

I'm proud of these guys.

Let's beat the Raiders. Good night.

No reason not to be

The team plays hard, even with the faults they have

As a fan, that's all you can ask for

I sleep well, knowing Tennesse, Cicny, KC, and whomever sleep praying for an Oakland Miracle

Archived