Re you going to the game this sunday?

ECURB

Will you be going to the game / Will You stay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you be going to the game / Will You stay?

• Yes I will be there!
    • No I cant make it.
    • I will stay until the clock hits 00:00.
    • I might leave early.

Nice. I love sitting in Row 31, the second row under cover. Works wonders!:yahoo:

Its funny, I set aside cash to try and get to a couple games a year... going into this year considering last year I wasnt really planning on going to any games....

The JETS are wokin my budget now... kind of glad Im not tempted with a home playoff game!

I'm up in 334 (I think Max's old seats were nearby) and the group I sit with up there is great, like a big family. Except for these two guys that just talk/complain the entire time, they're old-timers so I understand they have a lot of pain to vent out.

I'll be there until the end, no reason to rush back to the city because I think I'm staying in for new years.

You youngsters know what they say about new years right? It's ameteur night. Or is that St. Paddy's day?:confused:

I hunt for covered tix! Saty dry and be close to the action! Doesnt get any better.

no doubt that's the way to go if you are selectively going to games and don't have one seat for the season. Upper deck rules though, followed by the 100's. The middle mezz is probably the most tame, at least my firm's seats usually are.

Slut! If they're not there on Sunday I will call you and your ass should come down. I try 4H every week but he never picks up the phone.

See my post in the "We love Eric" chant thread, I said I'd come down start of 4th. Let me know though if those chumps don't show up and I'll come down to the hood earlier and we can make a scene (in a good way, not in a lose your tix privileges way).

See my post in the "We love Eric" chant thread, I said I'd come down start of 4th. Let me know though if those chumps don't show up and I'll come down to the hood earlier and we can make a scene (in a good way, not in a lose your tix privileges way).

Like me pissing in my beer cup after I finished it and dumping it down the rows in Cleveland? That kind of scene?:)

Like me pissing in my beer cup after I finished it and dumping it down the rows in Cleveland? That kind of scene?:)

Yeah, that's the thing we do only at road games, you know, to show how classy we are.;)

Btw, want to take this opportunity to say that the Cleveland game, loss and all, is becoming one of my favorite times as a jet fan thanks to all the fine folk from this site that were in attendance. Wherever the roadtrip is next year you can count me in.

Yeah, that's the thing we do only at road games, you know, to show how classy we are.;)

Btw, want to take this opportunity to say that the Cleveland game, loss and all, is becoming one of my favorite times as a jet fan thanks to all the fine folk from this site that were in attendance. Wherever the roadtrip is next year you can count me in.

Baltimore!:yahoo::cheers:

Archived