Cowboys: Romo confirms Underwood relationship

Smizzy

First Jessica SImpson Now Carrie Underwood.

Cowboys: Romo confirms Underwood relationship

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo confirmed on Wednesday that he is dating country music star and American Idol winner Carrie Underwood. He broke the news to the Journal Gazette/Times-Courier in Charleston, Illinois.

Our View

Is this the redneck version of Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe? Tony has assured the Dallas-area papers that he's fully focused on football, but his numbers have slipped since he met Underwood on Thanksgiving. That's probably a coincidence, though. Yep, just a coincidence.

Bad Move.

I wonder if this guy listens to the radio.

"That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seat...

I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

Be careful. Be very careful.

Bad Move.

I wonder if this guy listens to the radio.

"That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,

carved my name into his leather seat...

I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,

slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

Be careful. Be very careful.

Show of hands of who really listens to their women.

Show of hands of us who just like the way she looks and could care less about the words that come from her mouth.

Lesson over.

Show of hands of who really listens to their women.

Show of hands of us who just like the way she looks and could care less about the words that come from her mouth.

Lesson over.

*Raises hand*

Not for nothing, but I'd kill to be Romo right now. This guy banged Jessica Simpson and now Carrie Underwood within 2-3 weeks. I like this guy's thinking. he should go for Lohan, Hilton, Tara Reid, and the Olsen twins just because he probably can. Then when he's all done he can change his name to Ron CostaRica

What do the women (and Smizzy) of JN think? You all think Romo is good looking? a few of the women I know don't seem to think so.

It's irrelevant if he's good looking or not, the guy is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. That fact alone makes panties drop faster than the ball in Times Square on New Years Eve.

What do the women (and Smizzy) of JN think? You all think Romo is good looking? a few of the women I know don't seem to think so.

That's because of the way you phrase the question.

GOB: "That guy's not better looking than me, is he?"

Woman who doesn't want to hurt GOB's fragile feelings because he carries a gun: "No way!"

*Raises hand*

Not for nothing, but I'd kill to be Romo right now. This guy banged Jessica Simpson and now Carrie Underwood within 2-3 weeks. I like this guy's thinking. he should go for Lohan, Hilton, Tara Reid, and the Olsen twins just because he probably can. Then when he's all done he can change his name to Ron CostaRica

You know that's what I'd do. Who knows where he'll be this time next year? Take advantage while you can.

Archived