Pennington is on the eve of starting all 16 games

TaborJet

Who would have thought that after 2 surgeries to his shoulder, that he would start all 16 games? I didn't think it would happen.

Kudos to Chad.

I knew it would happen. As a matter of fact I told you it would happen. The same day I said the Jets would make the playoffs and would most likely open up in Indy.

I can't believe you don't remember this? It was just yesterday. ;)

I have to admit I am surprised as well as I thought I would never see this day. Got to give the kids props for determination, heart and character..and you never know with a strong offseason program he could come back better and stronger next year

I knew it would happen. As a matter of fact I told you it would happen. The same day I said the Jets would make the playoffs and would most likely open up in Indy.

I can't believe you don't remember this? It was just yesterday. ;)

You also said Herm would win a superbowl as HC of the NYJ and Curtis Martin would be the all-time leading rusher.

Basically you say everything in the world & the law of averages will dictate that you're right a couple of times.;)

You also said Herm would win a superbowl as HC of the NYJ and Curtis Martin would be the all-time leading rusher.

Basically you say everything in the world & the law of averages will dictate that you're right a couple of times.;)

I never said Curtis would be the all time leading rusher. And Herm could come back here and win the Super Bowl. So you can not say I was wrong on that one.

Let's talk about things I have been proven wrong on:

-You being a good mod

Hhhmmmm, short list. That's about it though. :P

Who would have thought that after 2 surgeries to his shoulder, that he would start all 16 games? I didn't think it would happen.

Kudos to Chad.

Absolutely - kudos and congratulations to Chad. I was a doubter as well and am damn glad he proved me wrong. As Coles would tell me - "You don't know jack."

I never said Curtis would be the all time leading rusher. And Herm could come back here and win the Super Bowl. So you can not say I was wrong on that one.

Let's talk about things I have been proven wrong on:

-You being a good mod

Hhhmmmm, short list. That's about it though. :P

PERSONAL ATTACK!!! PERSONAL ATTACK!!!

I can't believe you don't remember this? It was just yesterday.

swami.gif

Archived