If Jets make playoffs how far wil they go?

timbok

Seeing as we'll most likely be getting in, if we get in, as the 6th seed I think we have a pretty good chance to beat Indianapolis or New England in the Wild Card Round but going to San Diego in the Divisional Round may be a blood bath.

Seeing as we'll most likely be getting in, if we get in, as the 6th seed I think we have a pretty good chance to beat Indianapolis or New England in the Wild Card Round but going to San Diego in the Divisional Round may be a blood bath.

The chargers are a MUCH more talented team then we are but I'll take my chances with that coaching match up any day of the week.

The chargers are a MUCH more talented team then we are but I'll take my chances with that coaching match up any day of the week.

One other thing going for us:

We've got 18 players on the roster who in 2004 went in as the 6th seed to San Diego and knocked off the #3 seeded 12-4 Chargers.

Oh and aside from last year where I think he had a pretty good game against us, LaDainian Tomlinson for some reason has never faired to well against the Jets. Now yes I realize different defense, coaches, players, etc. but it's just an interesting fact.

this years Chargers are way better than the 04 chargers..

One other thing going for us:

We've got 18 players on the roster who in 2004 went in as the 6th seed to San Diego and knocked off the #3 seeded 12-4 Chargers.

Oh and aside from last year where I think he had a pretty good game against us, LaDainian Tomlinson for some reason has never faired to well against the Jets. Now yes I realize different defense, coaches, players, etc. but it's just an interesting fact.

The Jets COULD beat any of the AFC teams that are in the Playoffs this year, imho. They have beaten every team that is in the playoffs in recent years except Baltimore which they should have beaten in 04 if Herm didn't beat the Jets for them.

The Jets COULD beat any of the AFC teams that are in the Playoffs this year, imho. They have beaten every team that is in the playoffs in recent years except Baltimore which they should have beaten in 04 if Herm didn't beat the Jets for them.

I'm with RS on this-I'm conceding NOTHING-anything is possible including the Jets winning the Super Bowl in Feb.....BUT....it all starts tomorrow first and foremost we MUST not assume we have already beaten Oakland

I'm with RS on this-I'm conceding NOTHING-anything is possible including the Jets winning the Super Bowl in Feb.....BUT....it all starts tomorrow first and foremost we MUST not assume we have already beaten Oakland

I agree with you..we win tomorrow..then we can go from there...who nows we may be last yrs steelers

Archived