You are Brady Quinn today at 4:30PM...

Bugg

...and your professional fate for the next several years gets decided by Tony Romo getting stopped on 4th and goal at the 1 by a team you don't want to play for.

We really did the Raiders a huge favor today, though judging by the idiots they have for fans today, you wouldn't know it. From talking toa few, they had no idea what was at stake if the Lions won today.

...thinking "Throwing to Randy Moss to start my career can't be that bad of an idea, can it?"

Yeah, I think if he is picked by the Raiders he should be very, very happy. I see Quinn as the next Rick Mirer that's all.

Ahh YES lol. They sacked him twice, hit him about 6-7 more times and had him running to the sideline about 4-5 times where he had to throw the ball away because of pressure.

Two sacks, true.

Pressures and hits - not at all. He got out of the pocket as you mentioned.

Two sacks, true.

You're wrong man. I was there and saw the whole game. They hit him a number of times and those times he had to leave the pocket it wasn't a designed rollout, he left because of pressure. Drob and Ellis both were in his face most of the game.

Two sacks, true.

I would agree with Beans here. The Jets did not apply much pressure today. But a lot of that was because I did not see much blitzing from the defense. They were sitting back and waiting for an Oakland mistake mostly.

I would agree with Beans here. The Jets did not apply much pressure today. But a lot of that was because I did not see much blitzing from the defense. They were sitting back and waiting for an Oakland mistake mostly.
They were in Brooks' face alot without blitzing.

You're wrong man. I was there and saw the whole game. They hit him a number of times and those times he had to leave the pocket it wasn't a designed rollout, he left because of pressure. Drob and Ellis both were in his face most of the game.

I didn't see him get hit much, that's all I'm saying. He did roll out, but that is part of Brooks' game.

This is true - they blitzed here and there, but for the most part looked content to "read and react".

...and your professional fate for the next several years gets decided by Tony Romo getting stopped on 4th and goal at the 1 by a team you don't want to play for.

We really did the Raiders a huge favor today, though judging by the idiots they have for fans today, you wouldn't know it. From talking toa few, they had no idea what was at stake if the Lions won today.

I kept watching the highlights and thinking "I guess Kitna wants to keep his job." There has to be a purge in the Lion FO, doesn't there?

Archived