NFC - what happened to Dallas?

vanDoug

After the Thanksgiving game many were talking SB for these guys. Yesterday against Detroit looked like the perfect game to kick some butt and get back on track. I easily gave the 12.5 (and lost)

Where did they go?

I see the line against Seattle has already gone from 1 to 3.

It isn't Terrell Owens' fault like a lot of stupid people are making it out to be but I'm really not sure whose fault it is. Tony Romo hasn't done much of anything in his past few games and the defense yesterday looked awful. Dallas / Seattle on Primetime on Saturday Night is going to be a snoozefest in the makings. Nobody will care because the W goes to Chicago (Giants are going to beat Philadelphia)...oh boy, what a treat!:eek:

It isn't Terrell Owens' fault like a lot of stupid people are making it out to be but I'm really not sure whose fault it is. Tony Romo hasn't done much of anything in his past few games and the defense yesterday looked awful. Dallas / Seattle on Primetime on Saturday Night is going to be a snoozefest in the makings. Nobody will care because the W goes to Chicago (Giants are going to beat Philadelphia)...oh boy, what a treat!:eek:

Giants beat Philly? How? If Tiki didn't have a superhuman game they wouldn't have gotten around the skins. Unless the Eagles forget how to stop the run they will put these pitiful Giants and Coughlin out of their misery.

I'm not so sure TO didn't have a lot to do with it. You're looking at a team with so-so talent on D and an offense where anything other than Owens getting the looks is going to be a morale problem. But the biggest thing is the teamwide attitude of this sick boy can shoot his mouth off at will and not care - while he leads the NFL in dropped passes. WTF?

I'm not so sure TO didn't have a lot to do with it. You're looking at a team with so-so talent on D and an offense where anything other than Owens getting the looks is going to be a morale problem. But the biggest thing is the teamwide attitude of this sick boy can shoot his mouth off at will and not care - while he leads the NFL in dropped passes. WTF?

So if Seattle takes care of these guys, does Parcells come back?

Is that an option for him or is he locked in?

I doubt that t.o. goes anywhere. Jerry Jones seems to like the press no matter what it is.

So if Seattle takes care of these guys, does Parcells come back?

Is that an option for him or is he locked in?

I doubt that t.o. goes anywhere. Jerry Jones seems to like the press no matter what it is.

Thats a good question buddy. Jones is a strange agent. I'd never put my money on whats next for America's Team. Happy New Year to you Doug!

Thats a good question buddy. Jones is a strange agent. I'd never put my money on whats next for America's Team. Happy New Year to you Doug!

Thanks NJ, same to you, hope the band's doing well.

Back to Dallas.

Thinking of going down to Seattle next week just to boo their sorry a$$es.

How messed up is that?

Always, ALWAYS got to put the blame up top. Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells. Jones has tried to take control of this team too much and failed to let Parcells do his job. Standing on the field every game like Falcons owner Arthur Blank doesnt do any good, either. Meanwhile, Parcells has lost his players in some ways. Players dont really seem to respond to his authoritarian style anymore. His team is playing undisciplined, which is not usually like Parcells teams. And obviously, he never got control of T.O.

Its a combination of things, but Jones and Parcells deserve the biggest piece of the blame. Parcells even said as much.

But who cares about Dallas. They'll be one and done and will not be making the playoffs again anytime soon.

Giants beat Philly? How? If Tiki didn't have a superhuman game they wouldn't have gotten around the skins. Unless the Eagles forget how to stop the run they will put these pitiful Giants and Coughlin out of their misery.

I meant to say the Giants arn't going to be Philly. My bad.

Archived