From today's Boston Globe - Belichicken hates Jets

"But the 100 Years War between the Red Sox and Yankees has a football cousin in this century, and it'll be on display for all to see Sunday afternoon at the Razor. Bill Belichick hates the New York Jets with the proverbial fire of 1,000 suns."

**** Belichicken.

"But the 100 Years War between the Red Sox and Yankees has a football cousin in this century, and it'll be on display for all to see Sunday afternoon at the Razor. Bill Belichick hates the New York Jets with the proverbial fire of 1,000 suns."

**** Belichicken.

I'm not worried. He also hates Polo's,Button downs,Sweaters,T-shirts,V-necks,Tank-Tops,tube-tops,blouses, Hawaiian shirt & smocks.

**** Belichicken.

He hates Eric because he stole the secret sauce and told the press the Bill likes to diddle the ladies when his wife isn't looking.

BZ

You know something? I'm sick of the BB is an adulterer stuff. Seriously. Is he? It appears so. What does it have to do with football? I am trying real hard to bite my tongue here......

Are you trying to say you favor alutery?:wink: :eek:

You know something? I'm sick of the BB is an adulterer stuff. Seriously. Is he? It appears so. What does it have to do with football? I am trying real hard to bite my tongue here......

If you can bite without inflicting serious pain you can send your resume to Bellys office. I hear from Sharon he is into the almost pain stuff.

well it better not be Eric propaganda. That would be Patriots/Paranoia Belly Spin Machine at its highest. I am sure you wouldnt be fooled by that.

What are you talking about? There are Penguin mating stories too? Hahahaha..

I'm sorry I felt the need to contribute to this thread.

About as much as the Jason Kidd wifebeater stuff.

Remember that. ;)

About as much as the Jason Kidd wifebeater stuff.

Remember that. ;)

True that. Man, I did despise him. I think it had so much more to do with the way he would kiss the ball as he was shooting free throws at the Boston Garden....his disdain for the fans there.....his general slarmy "fu" attitude. I laughed at the "beatah" chant.....now that I look back on it - very wrong of me. I got caught up in the disdain.

True that. Man, I did despise him. I think it had so much more to do with the way he would kiss the ball as he was shooting free throws at the Boston Garden....his disdain for the fans there.....his general slarmy "fu" attitude. I laughed at the "beatah" chant.....now that I look back on it - very wrong of me. I got caught up in the disdain.

What exactly is a "beatah"?:wink:

Archived