Nick Spurrier...errr....Steve Saban...

Smizzy

If I remember correctly, a lot of people here were swabbing Saban's back porch in the offseason. The word genius was tossed around liberally. I remeber reading "Why can't we get a great coach like Saban". Ironically, as it turns out we got a better coach. This loser can slink back to the college ranks having failed miserably in Miami.

If I remember correctly, a lot of people here were swabbing Saban's back porch in the offseason. The word genius was tossed around liberally. I remeber reading "Why can't we get a great coach like Saban". Ironically, as it turns out we got a better coach. This loser can slink back to the college ranks having failed miserably in Miami.

he was a .500 coach last year if it weren't for his buddy boy throwing him a bone in a meaningless game-I was not impressed and never wanted him here-the "experts" though DNA had him in the super bowl

Saban likes being a college coach. 2 or 3 tough games a bowl game, , win most of'em and you're a god. The rest of the schedule allows for plenty of golf. And Bama would allow him to only recruit big-time guys. Assistants do all the heavy lifting. Its' the same reasons Stoops and Carroll haven't jumped back into the NFL. The lifestyle is a whole bunch easier.

I thought this guy was supposed to be a genius? So much for that. No wonder why BB liked him, having him in the division is much easier than having Mangini.

I hope he goes!!!

So Miami will be stuck with no Coach and will hagve to re configure there team.

Archived