Very interesting Francessa comment ref. Belly

SouthernJet

I am not a big Francessa fan but he was just on the phone with a guy about Belly and Tuna.

Francessa said 'I personally dont like Belly'. Well we know Francessa a big Tuna fan so we can assume Tuna and Belly are on outs. Add that into Manginis comment thios morning tha tParcells has called him all year with advice and encouragement.

Starting to look like Belly is the arsewipe in this threesome.

I am not a big Francessa fan but he was just on the phone with a guy about Belly and Tuna.

Francessa said 'I personally dont like Belly'. Well we know Francessa a big Tuna fan so we can assume Tuna and Belly are on outs. Add that into Manginis comment thios morning tha tParcells has called him all year with advice and encouragement.

belly is the buttwipe in any 3some. even sharon makes him wear his hoody backwards during sex

I hadn't heard about Tuna calling Mangini this year-where'd that come from SJ? What WAS eye-opening to me is how the draftday finagling between Dallas and us was going on...

In an article unrelated to the Jets a few months ago there was a quote from Tuna saying that he had called Lil Bill for something. Must have been before the season because I remember Parcels saying that he usually didn't call many coaches during the season.

I do remember him saying that all was cool between him and Lil Bill.

Archived