How about those Nets?

After the Stones hand him his a$$ again... so after the Eastern conference final.

Holla!

I think Wade will actually show up and want to play, unlike last season when he laid down and Kobe and Shaq turned the Finals into a lay-up line. Pistons suck and Detroit fans are like Boston fans. HA!

Please. Is it supposed to be some kind of disgrace to lose to a monster that gets all the calls for and against? I'd put the Nets up against any other NBA team with slight reservations about the Pistons. I'd fully expect them to beat the rest of the East, including the IverBurys. What ever became of the Deacons, BTW?

I think Wade will actually show up and want to play, unlike last season when he laid down and Kobe and Shaq turned the Finals into a lay-up line. Pistons suck and Detroit fans are like Boston fans. HA!

Like Boston fans? Those are fightin words, pal. At least Detroit fans aren't afraid of the 4'2" 62 pound Steeler fan.

Besides that, you see the beatin that the Stones are putting on the Sixers? Shaq and D Wade are shakin in their Nikies, pal. Don't be jealous, just cause you cheer for a team of losers, wife beaters, cry babies, and p*$$ies.

Believe that!

Archived