Congratulations Pats On The Super Bowl Win

Maxman

Max is right. It's over. The Jets beat the Patsies this year, too. How'd the playoff rematch work out?

The Colts don't have the heart or balls to beat the Patsies and no one in the NFC has the talent.

What a friggin' nightmare. Another year of Patsie fan gloating. :cuss:

the saints look like they can do it this year. they really do. sd choked. the colts may or may not choke. who knows. I don't see the saints choking. of the 4 teams left, pats are the weakest on paper. unfortunatly it doesn't help the opponent on the field

I'm so jacked up to start the "Line up to Laugh in Garb's Face" thread after the Pats lose next week

Lies. PFSIKH gloats 100x less than Garb does. There is no pass for being a woman here. JN is all about equality.

Hey 80, let the lady alone - she's SEXY as can be. Drop dead sexy...

I'm so jacked up to start the "Line up to Laugh in Garb's Face" thread after the Pats lose next week

I fully expect the Pats to lose on a Adam V. last minute FG. It's cosmic, I tell yah.

Anyway, unlike some people - I can dish AND I can take. So go ahead, start composing the "laugh in Garb's face" thread. I look forward to it. As a Pats fan, that's what I deserve here. I would expect no less.

Oh, btw, I'm still waiting for your tips on how to scalp tickets for less than cost for a playoff game in NE.

I fully expect the Pats to lose on a Adam V. last minute FG. It's cosmic, I tell yah.

Anyway, unlike some people - I can dish AND I can take. So go ahead, start composing the "laugh in Garb's face" thread. I look forward to it. As a Pats fan, that's what I deserve here. I would expect no less.

Oh, btw, I'm still waiting for your tips on how to scalp tickets for less than cost for a playoff game in NE.

If you must know, Ms. Obnoxious, I did get one for 50 bucks. Have a swell day.

If you must know, Ms. Obnoxious, I did get one for 50 bucks. Have a swell day.

Oh, $50 for those "corp seats" you and your dad got in the "new corporate 300 section" - if I recall corerctly? Man, you are good! Quick question - did the 300 corp seats come with oxygen masks? I mean, being 300-section corp season tix and all - I assume you get some extra special treatment. PM those negotiation skills immediately though. I could save myself a bundle. You're like the Gieco of ticket sales. Impressive.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....please, dude. :rolleyes:

Oh, $50 for those "corp seats" you and your dad got in the 300 section - if I recall corerctly? Man, you are good! PM those negotiation skills immediately. I could save myself a bundle. You're like the Gieco of ticket sales. Impressive.

kind of a mean spritied post.

belly is rubbing off on you.,

Guys back on topic. The Pats won the Super Bowl yesterday. Let's congratulate them.

actually not.

pats better than indy, but for some cosmic reason, its just Indys year.

by the way, indy beating ravens in balt was more impressive a win than pats beating playoff virgin SD in SD..

Oh, $50 for those "corp seats" you and your dad got in the "new corporate 300 section" - if I recall corerctly? Man, you are good! Quick question - did the 300 corp seats come with oxygen masks? I mean, being 300-section corp season tix and all - I assume you get some extra special treatment. PM those negotiation skills immediately though. I could save myself a bundle. You're like the Gieco of ticket sales. Impressive.

Self-righteousness, thy name is "Garb".

Actually, I got those three seats off ticketmaster 3 days before the game. The $50 ticket I scored, which was for one extra person in our party, was a lower tier ticket.

Damn, you sure are the most intuitive know-it-all I do believe I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. I can think of an entire list of things I would rather do than converse with you any longer, but I'll begin with driving a nail into my skull.

Mas s h o le.

You don't know the history here, SJ.....stick to Sharon stories.

There are no Corporate Seats in the 300's. Season's - yes. Corp - no.

You're a total joke. Were you there? No. The first five rows of the upper tier section I was in were corporate seats.

Jesus H. Christ from Heaven above, I cannot STAND know-it-alls.

Self-righteousness, thy name is "Garb".

Actually, I got those three seats off ticketmaster 3 days before the game. The $50 ticket I scored, which was for one extra person in our party, was a lower tier ticket.

Damn, you sure are the most intuitive know-it-all I do believe I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. I can think of an entire list of things I would rather do than converse with you any longer, but I'll begin with driving a nail into my skull.

Mas s h o le.

How do you get a $75 ticket for $50 on ticketmaster? I am not a season ticket holder - I'd like to save some money too.

I digress though. Apparently you know more about Gillette than I do.

Archived