Congratulations Pats On The Super Bowl Win

Maxman

There is nothing that can stop you. San Diego was the only possible road block. Peyton is playing like crap. It won't even be a challenge for the Pats. Hell Belly might even leave the hoody at home, that's how easy it will be.

The NFC? Please. The Bears might as run the wishbone. Because no way that QB would stand a chance. The Saints? It's a great story but they are not ready for the Pats. The NFC simply can't compete.

So I tip my cap to you Mr. Belichick. I have no respect for you. I think you are of very little moral character. None of that matters though because you are a great football coach and your team just won another Super Bowl.

Congratulations.

There is nothing that can stop you. San Diego was the only possible road block. Peyton is playing like crap. It won't even be a challenge for the Pats. Hell Belly might even leave the hoody at home, that's how easy it will be.

The NFC? Please. The Bears might as run the wishbone. Because no way that QB would stand a chance. The Saints? It's a great story but they are not ready for the Pats. The NFC simply can't compete.

So I tip my cap to you Mr. Belichick. I have no respect for you. I think you are of very little moral character. None of that matters though because you are a great football coach and your team just won another Super Bowl.

Congratulations.

Nice try.

The Patriots have not beaten the Colts since 2004. :bag:

YOU ARE A LIAR MAX! YOU SAID YOU'D PUT IT ALL ON SAN DIEGO YET YOU UP 706 ON SEATTLE TO COVER! LIAR!!! NOODLE ARM!!!

Actually I put it all on the Chargers. That 706 was a payout from the infamous "Smizzy" bet. The money line that was setup wrong. See the Stonehands thread.

Oh nice move, Max! A jinx thread! Hahahahahahahaaa....

Garb,

It is not a jinx. Who can beat the Pats? Nobody. There is no chance they lose. To Dungy and Peyton? To the NFC?

Not going to happen. I am just trying to be a nice guy and congratulate them.

Garb,

It is not a jinx. Who can beat the Pats? Nobody. There is no chance they lose. To Dungy and Peyton? To the NFC?

Look to early November Max.

Garb,

You are so full of poop. :)

BTW - Brenda called to wish me luck about 1/2 hour before the game. I responded by saying I'm thinking Pats lose today. Anyway - I am 4-0 everytime she does this. Here's hoping she calls me at 6:15 on Sunday!

BTW - Brenda called to wish me luck about 1/2 hour before the game. I responded by saying I'm thinking Pats lose today. Anyway - I am 4-0 everytime she does this. Here's hoping she calls me at 4:15 on Sunday!

I am trying to be sincere. I hope they lose. It can't happen though. They are too good.

I did not think they would lose to Plummer and the Broncos, but they did.

That was against a Hall Of Fame coach. That stuff happens.

Look at the remaining field. They are like Clubber Lang. They can't be beat, they won't be beat.

That was against a Hall Of Fame coach. That stuff happens.

Look at the remaining field. They are like Clubber Lang. They can't be beat, they won't be beat.

The play one team that has made look terrible the alst two times and another one (assuming the Bears) they managed to win the game despite turning the ball over 5 times.

They can beat anyone and be beat by anyone. I had more confidence with the 2001 Patriots then this team.

The play one team that has made look terrible the alst two times and another one (assuming the Bears) they managed to win the game despite turning the ball over 5 times.

They can beat anyone and be beat by anyone. I had more confidence with the 2001 Patriots then this team.

Nah. The Pats are too strong. The Colts beat Herm and McNair made terrible decisions all day long. Peyton had 2 bad games in a row.

It won't be close. The Super Bowl spread will be ugly? And they will cover.

Brady will eat the Saints D for lunch, but at least Breese gives the Saints a chance to duel it out with him. If its the Bears its going to be a laugher. Would have been a good game with Mike Brown and Tommie Harris, but without them the Bears D is not the same and Grossman will turn to glue.

Congratulations.

Hi Max,

I have to agree. There is not one team that can beat the Pats. Good run for the Colts whom have been winning inspite of Manning. The Pats will not forgive any of his mistakes. The NFC has as good a shot of winning it all as I have of scoring with Pamela Lee. In my opinion, The Pats vs the Chargers, was the SB game.

BTW - Brenda called to wish me luck about 1/2 hour before the game. I responded by saying I'm thinking Pats lose today. Anyway - I am 4-0 everytime she does this. Here's hoping she calls me at 6:15 on Sunday!

May she lose your phone # during a terrible gust of wind around 6:14 Sunday.

I was rooting for a saints chargers superbowl. That has changed to a saints colts game.

kudo's to pats for beating Marty & co. but I just don't see ne beating the colts in the dome.

Nothing would surprise me though & thats whats great about the nfl.

The SuperBowl is this Sunday

Ponies vs "Horseshoes up the arse"

Colts have zero chance in winning this game.....None, Zero...Rien

When your opponent's best plays are made by the stupidity of the opposing

team... It is Karma.... Baddddddddddd Karma

It is clear to me that Mumbles is the anti-christ! No use watching this game

anymore. it has become too painful.

I Hear Walt Coleman has already been assigned to do this game.

BTW mumbles kid looks like a fag!!

Lies. PFSIKH gloats 100x less than Garb does. There is no pass for being a woman here. JN is all about equality.

Agreed. Women are treated are equally here. That's why we had to ban you that time you got out of line.

Hey now.

:P

Colts should win at home.

NE used a lot of energy and received multiple gifts from a dumb SD team yesterday.

34-26 Colts.

Can't wait for the game.

Gimme oh Gimme.

The Colts should win at home. But this is the Pats. It's over man. Don't fight it. They won their 4th. There is NOTHING that can stop them.

Gimme oh Gimme.

The Colts should win at home. But this is the Pats. It's over man. Don't fight it. They won their 4th. There is NOTHING that can stop them.

We shall see.

BTW , all the kudos in the world to Brady and NE for taking advantage of the SD gifts yesterday and making big plays at the end.

Max is right. It's over. The Jets beat the Patsies this year, too. How'd the playoff rematch work out?

The Colts don't have the heart or balls to beat the Patsies and no one in the NFC has the talent.

What a friggin' nightmare. Another year of Patsie fan gloating. :cuss:

Archived