MIKE NUGENT has the EYE OF THE TIGER

bitonti

hey Tex where are the pics of the next Joe Andruzzi?

DROB is gonna take Logan Mankins over his knee and give him a nice spanking! [-X

Hey bit, driving back from the airport last night listening to 610 sports radio and the host, Mark Vandermeer, said that draftdaddy.com was one of the top 5 draft sites on the net.

That was pretty impressive.

Kuddo's to you, Hammer and Riggs. =D>=D>

the look in this kid's eyes says to me "where is that game winning field goal? I WANT THE PRESSURE let me at it!"

=D>

27.jpg

This is a sharp contrast to the "Please don't hit me" look that Brien always had (Kind of the look that I heard TomShane had when confronted by the scrawny Steelers fan at the ESPN Zone last week).

:mrgreen: im am so pleased with the look on Nugent's face! we didn't draft a kicker we drafted a real football player!

Yeah B - thats one of the only concerns I heard on The Nuge. Seems they were never successful at OSU in keeping him from busting heads on the play after the kick-off. I'm all for that kind of instinct but it would be hell to lose him for any amount of time due to injury from a stick.

Hey bit, driving back from the airport last night listening to 610 sports radio and the host, Mark Vandermeer, said that draftdaddy.com was one of the top 5 draft sites on the net.

That was pretty impressive.

Kuddo's to you, Hammer and Riggs. =D>=D>

whoa that's great!! thanks for the heads up tex - i love to hear about unsolicited plugs!

The Jets might have solved their field goal kicking issue with the selection of Mike Nugent in the second round, but not necessarily their kickoff problem.

"His kickoffs won't knock your socks off," said ESPN's Mel Kiper.

In fact, at the combine his kickoffs dissapointed scouts

vg, he looks like he is 12 years old.

Isn't that right down gg's alley?

smart a$$ hadn't said that in awhile..LOL ...feels good.

actually babyfaces are thelma's arena... she likes TomWeiling....oy.

Archived