The Tom Brady Face-LOL

Smizzy

I hate Tom Brady, but I can't say I agree with the text.

I don't recall, in NFL history, a QB ever going 80 yards for a touchdown with one minute on the clock in a playoff game. Brady still has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the league over the past five years.

I give where credit is due. Even though FB is also a game of luck, freakish occurrences, divine intervention, etc., I can't take that much away from the guy when all is said and done. Anyway, everybody's gotta go some time, and speaking of which, I have to pee. :)

I don't recall, in NFL history, a QB ever going 80 yards for a touchdown with one minute on the clock in a playoff game. Brady still has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the league over the past five years.

Dear Troll,

Not everything written here is 100% serious. Every once in awhile you should just play along. It's fun.

Signed,

Jets Fan In Texas

Peyton Manning drove 80 yards in just over a minute against the Pats in the same game.

To be quite honest

You cannot put Cindy up there with the all time greats

All of his so called winning drives were won by AV and most of these were

not chipshots.

The Ram victory was more the result of terrible coaching by MArtz and terrible

tackling on both the Redmond and Brown plays. This was not magic by Cindy

Vs Panthers, Kasay ficked the F'n ball out of bounds, the F'n drive started at the 40!! Great drive by tom terriffic

Cindy is a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90% luck

Archived