Pats Sign Adalius Thomas

Smizzy

Patriots | Team reaches preliminary agreement with A. Thomas

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:36:28 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots have reached a preliminary agreement with free agent LB Adalius Thomas (Ravens).

Oh well.. Banta Cain will do just fine.

I think it's funny the #1 FA target on every Jets fans list juts signed to our rival. LOL

**** A.Thomas!

I was never that big on thomas. he is getting old and was gonna get too much money and too many years to be really worth the 1-2 good seasons he has left in him.

if we sign banta cain, I'll bet 5000vcash he has a better year than thomas.

What are you smoking. Thomas is one of the most athletic defensive players if not the most athletic. He probably coach any postition on DEFENSE. Probably CB/S as well. THIS BLOWS ASS .

What are you smoking. Thomas is one of the most athletic defensive players if not the most athletic. He probably coach any postition on DEFENSE. Probably CB/S as well. THIS BLOWS ASS .

im being optimistic and betting virtual money. he is an athletic old guy.

So the Pats signed Thomas for his coaching ability??

Funny or just same old jets.

Same old Jets? are you ****ing kidding me? This entire organization was gutted and we started over from scratch and put together a 10 win season and made the playoffs with the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Same old jets? or same old jets fans? Any J-E-T-S fan worth half a grain of salt would see this isn't the same old jets.

Same old Jets? are you ****ing kidding me? This entire organization was gutted and we started over from scratch and put together a 10 win season and made the playoffs with the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Same old jets? or same old jets fans? Any J-E-T-S fan worth half a grain of salt would see this isn't the same old jets.

The team wasn't gutted. The majority of the best players on the team were there from the herm days. This FO has yet to show they can do a good job in FA or with trades.

im being optimistic and betting virtual money. he is an athletic old guy.

As of right now we don't know if the Pats have signed Thomas. But your Banta-Cain statement was crazy.

Tully sucks. He was benched in the AFC Championship game for **** sake.

It seems like most Jets fans are intent on being miserable even if there is no reason too. All they like to do is bitch, I'm pretty sure if we won a Superbowl, Jets fans would bitch that we didn't win by enough.

I agree, this isn't the same old jets. the same old jets would be spending big money on guys like thomas and have it backfire and kill our cap for years.

LOL

That was my fault. Wow. I'm still having nightmares from hearing Vilma might get traded. :rolleyes:

Vilma doesn't fit the 3-4 well and is at the peak of his trade value, why not trade him.

As of right now we don't know if the Pats have signed Thomas.Buut your Banta-Cain statement was crazy.

Tully sucks. He was benched in the AFC Championship game for **** sake.

Of course he sucks but because he played in NE our idiot FO will probably throw money at him just like they did to the great matt chatham.

I love Mangini and Tanny's draft picks. But they dropped the ball on the fa's. And it's not that jets fans are always crying and never happy. It's just hard to see our team go through so much crap. One of the top fa's being signed by the jets would have went a long way with fans.

I love Mangini and Tanny's draft picks. But they dropped the ball on the fa's. And it's not that jets fans are always crying and never happy. It's just hard to see our team go through so much crap. One of the top fa's being signed by the jets would have went a long way with fans.

team>fans winning>fans

you right when was the last time we signed a huge free agent

van oloffen give me a freakin break...go sign someone good please...like asaunte samuel

One of the top fa's being signed by the jets would have went a long way with fans.

What does that have to do with winning a Super Bowl? I want to win I don't care about pleasing anybody.

Hey...You can't sign everybody...Maybe Thomas didn't want to come to NY. Maybe he chose New England over the other 31 NFL teams....Why do we assume the Jets dropped the ball because the fans wanted a free agent?

Well we did that last year with Abraham but no way the pats trade Samuel

I dotn know I just want the jets to sign soemone good..not some dirt crap free agent like they signed voh sucking offen or brad mughty back up Kassel of matt cant hit chatham

we better have something up our selves here or we can be looking at the patriots rears for many years to come. btw i cant picture how bad our o-line is going to do against the pats if we dont sign leonard davis or somebody like him... seymour,warren, wilfork, colvin and now thomas.

Archived