Perusing the boards today-it looks like the border WAR is ON

SoFlaJets

I can see it coming the border war is waging,the fires lit PatsfanTx is like Johnny Cash-he's been everywhere man and the Jets Terminators are waking up and being alerted as we speak.I think I'll go get 4 new tires......INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see it coming the border war is waging,the fires lit PatsfanTx is like Johnny Cash-he's been everywhere man and the Jets Terminators are waking up and being alerted as we speak.I think I'll go get 4 new tires......INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

WTF was that?

Little early to be hitting the bottle, don't ya think SoFla?

:shock::shock::shock:

WTF was that?

Little early to be hitting the bottle, don't ya think SoFla?

i hate to agree with Tx, because you know it turns my stomach... :lol: but SoFla can we put that in layman's terms.. a bit too obscure for us all this am. ;)

Holy Happy Jack I can't decipher this.

Is there an internet jihad of some sort that I should be aware of?

Could he be insuinating that Patsfantx tries to stir up Jet fans- who would have believed that!

Who Tx???? He is such a sweet darling man... incredibly delightful!! ;)

do i need the sarcasm smiley? :lol:

In a word... no. It could mean any number of things. A border war... between the States and Canada? The States and Mexico? JN and **? Tx and his fellow Patsies? Bloods and Crips? Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate (think Ice cream)? What's the world coming to?!

In a word... no. It could mean any number of things. A border war... between the States and Canada? The States and Mexico? JN and **? Tx and his fellow Patsies? Bloods and Crips? Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate (think Ice cream)? What's the world coming to?!

Don't get ice cream involved in this, Shadow. I may just get offended for absolutely no reason. It's been that kind of day! :lol:

MAX!!! ALERT!!!! I WAS JUST FORWARDED THIS PM!!!!

Hey Guy,

We're starting this nifty new board called Jet-a-palooza.com! It's SO much cooler than this one! Coem check us out, but don't tell Max, Tom, or any of their flunkies! Free T-Shirts!

Love,

verdegirl, greengal, and PatsFanTx

Snakes! How could you!??!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!???

MAX!!! ALERT!!!! I WAS JUST FORWARDED THIS PM!!!!

Snakes! How could you!??!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!???

Bro let them go. I am going to setup a word censor that will replace Jet-a-palooza.com with some choice words.

Besides Tx is going to be a Mod on a Jets site? Cmon. Who would be stupid enough to do something like that?

WTF shadow, how the hell do I get dragged into these things? :shock:

The only reason I am here is to talk very serious football.

Reread what Tom said, champ :wink: He dragged you in... and let's face it, you enjoy being dragged in... because you just can't get away. :lol:

Archived