New Article On My Website.....

SoFlaJets

Written about me in this magazine called "Wellington" they don't have a site to link so my wife printed it up and posted it on the site-word for word (even the misspells).I'm also in the process of changing a lot of the music around in the Florida Songs section-check it out if you're bored

http://jimdibattista.com/press.html

I'm listening to 92 car train, right now. Good song, Jim! Reminds me of Stuck in Mobile with the Memphis blues again, by Dylan.

Once I rebuild my ol' 1982 Kramer I'm gonna do something on u-boat, I mean you tube. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

Very cool SF. Question.....was there really a UFO at the tail of the comet? If so... I want some of what you guys were doing that night. Great press for you buddy.

Actually it was that cult in San Diego-the ones that all committed suicide and wore the purple Pumas.If you remember a lot of the men had castrated themselves.

No I was alone and sober as a judge when I saw it-it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen since I've been on this planet-and I KNOW it was not from here because no lights look like that

Archived