We should all go fins a Pats website and just talk bs

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired of Pat fans on Jet sites.... Yea its immature to do that but to me its worth it. Yea they are a better team and they can say this and that about the Jets on a Pats site... But you know what? It would be fun just to post abunch of gay brady picks, tell them how the dynasty is over, and just turn the web site into pure shiit

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired of Pat fans on Jet sites.... Yea its immature to do that but to me its worth it. Yea they are a better team and they can say this and that about the Jets on a Pats site... But you know what? It would be fun just to post abunch of gay brady picks, tell them how the dynasty is over, and just turn the web site into pure shiit

Well unlike guys like TX who lasted here 14,000 + posts here and 2 billion posts at another site spewing his venom you and I would be goners the 1st day over there. I asked one of our resident Trolls over here several times how long one of us would last at a Pansie site if we acted like TX. Well it's been a week and he still hasn't answered me. I think he knows it wouldn't be long. :pats::sheepf:

I went to a Pats site ONCE-way back in 1998 right after Drew Bledsoe beat Miami with a broken pinky on a Monday Night game-I went there to say great game and all and they chased me off like Frankenstein with fire-and I was comin there to say congrats-oh yea never went back to a Patriots fan site again-not even once

I went to a Pats site ONCE-way back in 1998 right after Drew Bledsoe beat Miami with a broken pinky on a Monday Night game-I went there to say great game and all and they chased me off like Frankenstein with fire-and I was comin there to say congrats-oh yea never went back to a Patriots fan site again-not even once

I rest my case. :pats::sheepf:

I always ask the question:

How many Pats fans would be on these Jets boards if they weren't so successful

the last five years??

How many Bills or Fin fans have been on here since the board started? Probably

could count on one hand.

you could also ask how many true Patriots fans actually WERE Pats fans before they started winning Super Bowls? Remember how everybody and his cousin were Cowboys fans during THEIR run in the 90's Senior?We Jets fans (well most of us anyway) have been Jets fans our whole lives....I noticed we started getting some new names on the boards when it looked like we were going places last season....

I always ask the question:

How many Pats fans would be on these Jets boards if they weren't so successful

the last five years??

How many Bills or Fin fans have been on here since the board started? Probably

could count on one hand.

:rolleyes:

How many Patriots' fans were invited here? Just about all of us. How many were at the JI before they started to win? Just about all of us. I know for a fact that it was a Jets' fan that went to a Patriots board and invited Garb and I to his board back in 1996/97 time frame.

Can you please for the love of christ get over yourselves and move on. You pissed and moaned enough to Max to get Tex banned. :baby:

You people need to get a life.

:rolleyes:

How many Patriots' fans were invited here? Just about all of us. How many were at the JI before they started to win? Just about all of us. I know for a fact that it was a Jets' fan that went to a Patriots board and invited Garb and I to his board back in 1996/97 time frame.

Can you please for the love of christ get over yourselves and move on. You pissed and moaned enough to Max to get Tex banned. :baby:

You people need to get a life.

Gee if you are saying that it was ME who got Tex banned then I accept the accolades.

Now i have to work on you as you bring nothing but BS to this board and I notice

you don't post as much since TEx is gone. You just hung on his coat tails and now

that he's gone your pathetic.

And Max before you ban me he said I had to get a life. I was just defending myself.

Gee if you are saying that it was ME who got Tex banned then I accept the accolades.

Now i have to work on you as you bring nothing but BS to this board and I notice

you don't post as much since TEx is gone. You just hung on his coat tails and now

that he's gone your pathetic.

And Max before you ban me he said I had to get a life. I was just defending myself.

That is pathetic.

That you have some sort of 'hard-on' for Patriots' posters is even more disturbing. I am sorry to burst your bubble, but some of us have to work.

I guess when I said, 'you people' hit a nerve that was true.

That is pathetic.

That you have some sort of 'hard-on' for Patriots' posters is even more disturbing. I am sorry to burst your bubble, but some of us have to work.

No just for Tex and I don't hide it. You must not have been working when Tex

was here.

That is pathetic.

:rl: From the title you knew what this thread would be about. Perhaps in the future, if it bothers YOU so much, you shouldn't even read threads like this or post in threads like this. :pats::sheepf:

Archived