The 'Belly is Panicking' Thread

SouthernJet

What do we have here.

The Belly tree system is a established long term pattern of not spending huge bucks on free agents and avoiding turds.

Ah, but all of a sudden we have huge spending on an overage LB and getting a turdish WR who is on the NFL Drug program and a offense away from major suspension.

What do you ascertain from this?

Belly got beat by his self-chosen protege in HIS FIRST YEAR ON JOB with a lesser team at Foxboro.

Belly realizes that his days as Guru/God are numbered. He realizes he is getting older and Sharon may want a Love-child soon to cement her future alimony.

Belly is after all these years changing the system to make one last go at a title before he steps down. He is abandoning the system in typical Belly turd behavior to get one last shot at personal glory. The Pats may suffer down the road for this system abandonment but Belly wants one more shot at glory before he steps down.

In all seriousness, I don't think the Patriots ever came out and said that this was their plan of attack from day one. The media and fans looked at what they were doing and decided that was their style. Maybe, just maybe they were wrong. It's kind of like one of my favorite lines around here. "He's a Mangini type player." How in the f#ck do you or anyone else know what a "Mangini type" player is?

In all seriousness, I don't think the Patriots ever came out and said that this was their plan of attack from day one. The media and fans looked at what they were doing and decided that was their style. Maybe, just maybe they were wrong. It's kind of like one of my favorite lines around here. "He's a Mangini type player." How in the f#ck do you or anyone else know what a "Mangini type" player is?

He takes every chance he has to describe his type of player to the media... thats how ;-):)

they're easily spotted alk, they have a jet logo on their helmut ;)

He takes every chance he has to describe his type of player to the media... thats how ;-):)

So then you can just read an interview with two or three quotes from that player and determine that said player is in fact a "Mangini type" player? Impressive.

What do we have here.

The Belly tree system is a established long term pattern of not spending huge bucks on free agents and avoiding turds.

Ah, but all of a sudden we have huge spending on an overage LB and getting a turdish WR who is on the NFL Drug program and a offense away from major suspension.

What do you ascertain from this?

Belly got beat by his self-chosen protege in HIS FIRST YEAR ON JOB with a lesser team at Foxboro.

Belly realizes that his days as Guru/God are numbered. He realizes he is getting older and Sharon may want a Love-child soon to cement her future alimony.

Belly is after all these years changing the system to make one last go at a title before he steps down. He is abandoning the system in typical Belly turd behavior to get one last shot at personal glory. The Pats may suffer down the road for this system abandonment but Belly wants one more shot at glory before he steps down.

:yawn:

Did Colvin sign for free? :confused: Like with Adalius, he took less money to sign with the team, but sign a contract worth 25 million he did. Not exactly, cheap.

Have the Patriots ever signed, in your words, "turds"?

Dillon a perceived cancer, was credited with being a team player his three years in Foxboro with zero incidents.

They traded for Jonathan Sullivan. At the huge cost of Bethel Johnson, he lasted about two months before being cut.

Again, Stallworth is in the program. Maybe he is another Ricky Williams, but chances are he is not. Why else then would the Patriots, Eagles, Titans and especially the Dolphins go after him. It is not like has the talent of Randy Moss. Even if he is, the Patriots are out 1 million if is cut before the season or 3.6 million before they part ways next year.

Sounds like you are trying to spin it so you feel better about your team. The Patriots have improved themselves and still have two firsts to use next month. The Jets have signed.......a FB.

Did Colvin sign for free? :confused: Like with Adalius, he took less money to sign with the team, but sign a contract worth 25 million he did. Not exactly, cheap.

Dillon a perceived cancer, was credited with being a team player his three years in Foxboro with zero incidents.

They traded for Jonathan Sullivan. At the huge cost of Bethel Johnson, he lasted about two months before being cut.

Again, Stallworth is in the program. Maybe he is another Ricky Williams, but chances are he is not. Why else then would the Patriots, Eagles, Titans and especially the Dolphins go after him. It is not like has the talent of Randy Moss. Even if he is, the Patriots are out 1 million if is cut before the season or 3.6 million before they part ways next year.

Sounds like you are trying to spin it so you feel better about your team. The Patriots have improved themselves and still have two firsts to use next month. The Jets have signed.......a FB.

tom brady has proven himself to be quite the turd. out of wedlock love children. belly asked him, "why are you running around like this tom?? it's bad for endorsements, your game, the team." tommy just looked at belly with tears in his eyes, "I learned it from watching you!"

tom brady has proven himself to be quite the turd. out of wedlock love children. belly asked him, "why are you running around like this tom?? it's bad for endorsements, your game, the team." tommy just looked at belly with tears in his eyes, "I learned it from watching you!"

its mainly the parcells system, not bellys,,

nope,, devaition = panic

it may work, but they will pay in long run..

dillon wasnt a drug turd, just a social turd,,

drug turds are worst as they will dreaw a suspension when you least need it

its mainly the parcells system, not bellys,,

Wasn't Parcells the one who left the Jets in salary cap hell? Somehow I don't think Belichick learned this stuff from Parcells, if anything, he learned what NOT to do.

nope,, devaition = panic

it may work, but they will pay in long run..

dillon wasnt a drug turd, just a social turd,,

drug turds are worst as they will dreaw a suspension when you least need it

Spin = Southern Jet

Do you know what his transgression was? Was it drugs as you imply? Or was it alcohol related? Or did he take a brand of Sudafed with a wrong ingredient?

Again, spin it any way you want, if he was that bad, no NFL teams would go after him. Look, 31 teams could have Moss on the cheap and no one wants him. And he is only an ass.

Spin = Southern Jet

Do you know what his transgression was? Was it drugs as you imply? Or was it alcohol related? Or did he take a brand of Sudafed with a wrong ingredient?

Again, spin it any way you want, if he was that bad, no NFL teams would go after him. Look, 31 teams could have Moss on the cheap and no one wants him. And he is only an ass.

you're buying into the sudafed thing??? COME ON DUDE! when you make $3 million a year you drink some tea instead. give me a break! what a lame lie!

you're buying into the sudafed thing??? COME ON DUDE! when you make $3 million a year you drink some tea instead. give me a break! what a lame lie!

No.

My guess, he came up hot on a piss test coming out of college which got him in the program. Now, he is subject to a no notice drug test when the NFL wills. This is not Nate Newton with a ton of put in his Subaru.

Wasn't Parcells the one who left the Jets in salary cap hell? Somehow I don't think Belichick learned this stuff from Parcells, if anything, he learned what NOT to do.

he learned it, and modified it,, but parcells wa sthe tak ethe guy who knbows the system and is character guy more than pure stud, ,that wa sa novel approach back then, ,, dont ffol yourself to think belly invenetd it, ,it has parcells roots

u cant be serious,, many nfl teams will take turds, they always do,,

moss is just washed up

he learned it, and modified it,, but parcells wa sthe tak ethe guy who knbows the system and is character guy more than pure stud, ,that wa sa novel approach back then, ,, dont ffol yourself to think belly invenetd it, ,it has parcells roots

I'm not saying Belichick did anything of the sort. I'm saying this was never Belichick's intention in the first place and it just happened to be the way it played out and now everyone (but the Patriots) take it for gospel.

u cant be serious,, many nfl teams will take turds, they always do,,

moss is just washed up

They do. They sign them for the vet minimum. They do not throw 30 million at them. There are arguments you can make for this, but yours do not withstand even light scrutiny.

Spin = Southern Jet

hilarious,,

when they are innocent they ALWAYS come up with some excuse like sudafed or booze (they get caught DUI and public record) whatever,, they say something,,

when its drugs, you hear squat..

They do. They sign them for the vet minimum. They do not throw 30 million at them. There are arguments you can make for this, but yours do not withstand even light scrutiny.

they didnt throw 30 mill at him,, one year deal,, they can extend, but can opt out at 1 year for i think 6 or 7 mill

hilarious,,

when they are innocent they ALWAYS come up with some excuse like sudafed or booze (they get caught DUI and public record) whatever,, they say something,,

when its drugs, you hear squat..

Read my second post zippy.

Archived