Why We Look the Other Way

hoping4ASuperBowl

Very good piece but I think most Football fans who have ever played the game or been around people who have played the game already knows that steroids are a huge part of the game. It's not about what you take, it's about how you make sure what you're taking and when you're taking it so you don't get F'd.

Kids took it in middle school when I was growing up. It doesn't do anything unless you actually work out and eat right. The fact is, players in every sport are shot up with so many painkillers and cortizone shots. Cortizone shots are basically steroids, just not anabolic steroids. In the end, it's kind of stupid to not put baseball players in the HOF yet people in the NFL doing illegal substances go to the pro bowl. Ricky Williams is put down for smoking something yet Others are praised for taking illegal substances.. It really doesn't matter to me.

Do what they want to do. If they get better, great. People always try to do things to get better and in the end, most people go that extra mile to be the best, regardless of what industry or career. But when people try to deny doing anything and then suddenly die at 40 years old from sudden heart attacks or health problems and everybody denies it had anything to do with illegal substances, that's people who are morons and can't face facts. Most of these things probably won't kill anybody. But done enough times and overused over the years, you are an idiot to deny it doesn't have anything to do with health issues.

Do what you want, but don't get pissed or have your family get pissed when something bad happens and you can't face that fact that those things probably had something to do with a death or serious illness.

Archived