Yankees find yet another way to lose!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

No, not anything. We'll agree on it here.

I'd have to think of something good

I have to run....but the offer is on the table.....don't wuss out like BoSawx did to me earlier this season

By the way, how is blowsux, he must be right next to you since you fellate him constantly

Yeah, and that $210 million "talent" can't even trump the Blue Jays, even after a 10-game winning streak.

Like I've said, start winning some divisional games, then talk. Thus far, the Yankees have NOT been able to do so, and beating up on 2 hapless west coast teams does not sway my perception at all. This is not a division title-caliber team.

Well considering the fact that the Sox are their way to losing 2 of 3 from the lousy A's I take it then by your definition the Sox really suck.

Well considering the fact that the Sox are their way to losing 2 of 3 from the lousy A's I take it then by your definition the Sox really suck.

Yes, the Red Sox suck at the moment, but at least they are in contention. In any case, I am not a Red Sox fan, and did not mention them in the previous post.

Yes, the Red Sox suck at the moment, but at least they are in contention. In any case, I am not a Red Sox fan, and did not mention them in the previous post.

So being six games in the middle of May means the Yanks should just pack up and go home ? :shock:

So being six games in the middle of May means the Yanks should just pack up and go home ? :shock:

Didn't one of your fellow Yankee fans post a thread with that very title ("Time to pack it in")?

Anyways, I think that any team that has a 10-game winning streak ought to at least move up a single spot in the division standings.

They did. Tampa Bay :lol:

Hey what are gonna say. The Orioles are playing great baseball right now. Had the played like the Sox the Yanks would only be maybe 1 or 2 games out ?

I said after they destroyed the Yanks earlier this year in Baltimore that the Birds were here to stay and I'll stand by it. This summer is not going to be the usual Yanks, Sox, Twins, Oakland or California playoff picture. You have the Chi-Sox playing even BETTER baseball the Orioles in the mix as well.

The wild card could very well come out of the AL Central this year meaning that the Yanks, Sox, Orioles battle could shape up as on the better races in MLB baseball this year.

Didn't one of your fellow Yankee fans post a thread with that very title ("Time to pack it in")?

Anyways, I think that any team that has a 10-game winning streak ought to at least move up a single spot in the division standings.

SAVE

THIS

THREAD

This is the season saver for the New York Yankees

Is there a way to have this thread forwarded to Cooperstown??

The gift that keeps on giving

The BoSawx thread

The man really has to be commended =D>

SAVE

THIS

THREAD

This is the season saver for the New York Yankees

Is there a way to have this thread forwarded to Cooperstown??

The BoSawx thread

The BoSawx thread

Welcome back JonE. Nice to see you can make a return once the Skanks are above .500 again. :roll:

2 seconds after they reached .500 JonE had every thread in the baseball forum with his post being the last one.

Pathetic.

The BoSawx thread

Welcome back JonE. Nice to see you can make a return once the Skanks are above .500 again. :roll:

2 seconds after they reached .500 JonE had every thread in the baseball forum with his post being the last one.

Pathetic.

You know what's pathetic?

A douchebag like you who is NEVER around calling someone that is ALWAYS around pathetic

You know what that makes you?

A PFUC&ING LOSER!!

BBiiaatttccchhhh you were a f'ing ghost when the Skanks were losing earlier this year. Just like you were last year when the Skanks struggled early, but once they took first place here comes JonE leading the bandwagon charge with "Go Skankees!!!!!!"

:roll:

As for calling some one out, since my move to Kentucky I have been a ghost around here. Too much to do and too little screw around time and yet I have about a 100 more posts then you. #-o

Of course, most of yours came recently after the Skanks hit .500 you stupid a$$. :roll:

You know what's pathetic?

A douchebag like you who is NEVER around calling someone that is ALWAYS around pathetic

You know what that makes you?

A PFUC&ING LOSER!!

BBiiaatttccchhhh you were a f'ing ghost when the Skanks were losing earlier this year. Just like you were last year when the Skanks struggled early, but once they took first place here comes JonE leading the bandwagon charge with "Go Skankees!!!!!!"

As for calling some one out, since my move to Kentucky I have been a ghost around here. Too much to do and too little screw around time and yet I have about a 100 more posts then you. #-o

Of course, most of yours came recently after the Skanks hit .500 you stupid a$$. :roll:

How is your life in The Bubble??

How is your life in The Bubble??

Clearly, with fans like JonEJinx...the Yankees dont need detractors.

But PFSIKH...please, do me a favor and refrain from goading JonEJinx to post at all during the Jets season. We drafted a freakin' placekicker with our firt overall pick...we need all the help we can get and we dont need HIM hindering us!!!

Clearly, with fans like JonEJinx...the Yankees dont need detractors.

But PFSIKH...please, do me a favor and refrain from goading JonEJinx to post at all during the Jets season. We drafted a freakin' placekicker with our firt overall pick...we need all the help we can get and we dont need HIM hindering us!!!

Archived