O.K. if we have to take a CB, which one?

CoachTsurfing

I would go CB in the 1st round only if the big 3 Hall, Houston, or Revis were there. Carriker is the obvious choice of course, but I'd take one of them over Moss in a heartbeat. I'd also do it over Blalock or Grubbs.

As far as you're question its really close for me between Darrelle Revis and Chris Houston (like them both better than Hall). I'll give the slight edge to Revis because, while they're both physical, Revis is much better in run support. He's got excellent size and is very tough. He's fluid in coverage and has good speed. He's also a great tackler and is a dangerous punt returner (although sometimes he dances a little to much). He still needs to master the nuances of the position and gets called for a few to many penalties, but that can be taught.

Houston is better in man coverage though and I think he's got more Dunta Robinson in him than Ahmad Carroll like most people wanna say. He contained 3 potential 1st round WRs in this draft. So like I said its real close between him and Revis.

While I don't agree that Hall is the best of the bunch, I do agree that he'll be gone by the time we pick. But I don't agree that we'll have a choice after that. I think Houston and Revis will also be gone in the Top 20, so I don't see CB being a good option for us in the 1st.

I thinks there's a posibility we take a corner as they may be the BPA.

Don't think there's much to choose between them, personally i'd go for Aaron Ross, but wouldn't be upset with Houston or Revis.

Still think we may take Blalock, but who ever we pick i'm sure they'll be sweet !!!

Archived