car help

JetFanByMarriage

What is your opinion btw the Chrysler Pacifica, Nissan Murano and the Mazda cx9?????? I drove all three and liked all three.

The Pacifica's a great car. A friend of mine has one and it rides like a dream.

My brother in-law has the Murano and it's a great car too. Very roomy inside.

I believe the Cx9 is only in its second model year, so I'd stay away from it for that reason only.

The Pacifica's a great car. A friend of mine has one and it rides like a dream.

My brother in-law has the Murano and it's a great car too. Very roomy inside.

I believe the Cx9 is only in its second model year, so I'd stay away from it for that reason only.

There are so many similiar options on each that it is confuesing. :confused:

It may be too small for your needs, but my wife just got the Mazda 5. It seats 6, Gets 27 MPG, and will keep you under $20000.It is like a cross between an SUV and a Minivan. The back doors slide open. All the seats are bucket seats that fold down very easily.

mazda5_side.jpg

pho_main_MZ5_interior.jpg

It may be too small for your needs, but my wife just got the Mazda 5. It seats 6, Gets 27 MPG, and will keep you under $20000.It is like a cross between an SUV and a Minivan. The back doors slide open. All the seats are bucket seats that fold down very easily.

mazda5_side.jpg

pho_main_MZ5_interior.jpg

27 mpg!?!? The Magnum is not gonna match that!

What is your opinion btw the Chrysler Pacifica, Nissan Murano and the Mazda cx9?????? I drove all three and liked all three.

The Pacifica is a good vehicle, and you can probably save some money on it.

The Murano is an excellent ride, but you're going to spend quite a bit more on it.

Personally, I'm staying away from Mazdas, since they've been taken over by Ford, they've had more and more problems.

The Pacifica is a good vehicle, and you can probably save some money on it.

The Murano is an excellent ride, but you're going to spend quite a bit more on it.

Personally, I'm staying away from Mazdas, since they've been taken over by Ford, they've had more and more problems.

Thanks!!!!

I am not sure what I am going to do. i might wait a bit cause chrysler did not give a fair price for my trade the way nissan did. Maybe I will sell it on my own first.

There are not too many reasonable aoptions when it comes to replacing the space and comfort of a minivan when you have three kids and a dog.

Archived