A-Rod "Boo" Over/Under

Jet/BosoxFan

Obviously, Alex Rodriguez is off to a great start. He has bought himself SOME goodwill, even with brainless cretin Yankee fans. Eventually, everything will be back to normal and Vinny and Tony will be booing his every plate appearance.

I'm going to set the date of June 1st as the over/under.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

With June 1st rapidly approaching, I keep expecting A-rod to break out of this extended slump but it hasnt happened yet. Its all about the numbers, right? Let's take a peak:

First 18 games

30 for 75

26 R

7 2B

14 HR

34 RBI

7 BB

19 K

.400 BA

.453 OBP

1.053 SLG

1.507 OPS

Last 20 games.

16 for 69

9 R

2 2B

1 HR

5 RBI

7 BB

13 K

.232 BA

.303 OBP

.304 SLG

.607 OPS

Quite pedestrian numbers...and he is beginning to leave a small village on the basepaths in the late innings. Thats the A-rod we know and love.

Bump.

With June 1st rapidly approaching, I keep expecting A-rod to break out of this extended slump but it hasnt happened yet. Its all about the numbers, right? Let's take a peak:

First 18 games

30 for 75

26 R

7 2B

14 HR

34 RBI

7 BB

19 K

.400 BA

.453 OBP

1.053 SLG

1.507 OPS

Last 20 games.

16 for 69

9 R

2 2B

1 HR

5 RBI

7 BB

13 K

.232 BA

.303 OBP

.304 SLG

.607 OPS

Quite pedestrian numbers...and he is beginning to leave a small village on the basepaths in the late innings. Thats the A-rod we know and love.

It would be so funny if you knew anything about sports are what teams to properly like Pats/BoSux fan.

OK...so now defending myself is now a personal attack? Telling me I "know nothing about sports" is what exactly??? (not that I care)

OK, ShadowJet calling me a "dumb@ss" is what then?

(crickets...)

Uh huh...more Yankee fan anger rearing its ugly head at my every post in this season that the Yankees actually suck!

PS: I love the feigned outrage in the DbrickManggold Meltdown thread about his racist ranting...when Ortiz/gorilla jokes are welcome with open arms by many many posters!!!

OK...so now defending myself is now a personal attack? Telling me I "know nothing about sports" is what exactly??? (not that I care)

OK, ShadowJet calling me a "dumb@ss" is what then?

(crickets...)

Uh huh...more Yankee fan anger rearing its ugly head at my every post in this season that the Yankees actually suck!

PS: I love the feigned outrage in the DbrickManggold Meltdown thread about his racist ranting...when Ortiz/gorilla jokes are welcome with open arms by many many posters!!!

Jet\Bosox --

You are innocent. The world is guily. Gotcha.

You know what? The mods have worked hard to delete\clean up all that stuff. Did we miss stuff? Probably. There are like 1,200 posts a day here. Can't catch it all. When we start charging we can hire a staff to properly clean up. Until that time we will do the best that we can do.

You know what? The mods have worked hard to delete\clean up all that stuff. Did we miss stuff? Probably. There are like 1,200 posts a day here. Can't catch it all. When we start charging we can hire a staff to properly clean up. Until that time we will do the best that we can do.

agree,,

the mods here are the best of any message board anywhere,,

kudos to the Mods,,

appreciate all the hard work...

agree,,

the mods here are the best of any message board anywhere,,

kudos to the Mods,,

appreciate all the hard work...

..'lemme guess. You've been warned, been served an infraction notice or put on quandruple secret probabtion? Anyway, it doesn't matter - just give a gal some warning so I can change into my thigh high boots. Nothing like being knee deep in turd on a messageboard. :rolleyes:

:happy0071:

..'lemme guess. You've been warned, been served an infraction notice or put on quandruple secret probabtion? Anyway, it doesn't matter - just give a gal some warning so I can change into my thigh high boots. Nothing like being knee deep in turd on a messageboard. :rolleyes:

Why change boots? They never come out of the stirrups of your high horse. ;-)

nope,, just bein nice,,

i dont need no stinkin warnings

Archived