revis versus moss

johnny green balls

this kid better be a true shutdown. he's going to have his hands full twice a year now.

revis on moss, dyson on stallworth. tom brady is going to be a top 3 fantasy QB this year.

Turds are turds,, the pluses will be offset by the minuses...Pats are the new Bengals, ,Bengals turds cost them the playoffs last year,, these turds will have a negative effect in lockeroom,,,

Moss almost guaranteed to get busted..

this kid better be a true shutdown. he's going to have his hands full twice a year now. espn just reported that moss ran a 4.29 forty last week. not a typo. 4.29.

revis on moss, dyson on stallworth. tom brady is going to be a top 3 fantasy QB this year.

I apologize for nitpicking but they said that he last a slight amount of his speed. They said he dropped down to 4.3 from his 4.29 time of his younger days.

Still not good and I'm not expecting Revis to be able to cover him consistently, especially in his rookie year. Nobody can cover this man when he plays to his full potential and actually tries.

If the Pats get him to start caring again the rest of the AFC East needs to be very afraid.

I apologize for nitpicking but they said that he last a slight amount of his speed. They said he dropped down to 4.3 from his 4.29 time of his younger days.

Still not good and I'm not expecting Revis to be able to cover him consistently, especially in his rookie year. Nobody can cover this man when he plays to his full potential and actually tries.

If the Pats get him to start caring again the rest of the AFC East needs to be very afraid.

Miller would have a better chance against him. He would negate his speed, and not need too much help over the top. Its the inbetween routes that Moss could get the better of Miller.

Archived