The New York Jets will win the AFCE this season.

ECURB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I banked on it.

Now I am out of work and my horn tooting job isnt paying the bills.

What do I do now, nostradumbass?

You enjoy the JETS losing.... thats cool...

I enjoy the thought of my team winning... what a concept... Im ****ing crazy!

LOL

Yes rooting for your team to win has so much to do with knowledge! :roll:

No, but I just hate how you overrate Chad Pennington. You have to face that facts. His stats say it, his ability says it, and most importantly, his performance.

I was once a big Chad Pennington fan, I was. But you have to be realistic for once, Chad Pennington is not a good QB in this league.

No, but I just hate how you overrate Chad Pennington. You have to face that facts. His stats say it, his ability says it, and most importantly, his performance.

I was once a big Chad Pennington fan, I was. But you have to be realistic for once, Chad Pennington is not a good QB in this league.

He is all we got... Im 110% behind him.

He might not be good, but he may be the best thing we have.

I still think he'd get this team to the playoffs.

What makes you say that? Clemens been playing better than he did early in camp.

I dont trust Clemens yet... maybe he will earn my trust this season... who knows... for now... with the current team... I think Chad is the best choice...

I dought that, you got to remember, we're in the AFC pal.

True, but I still don't think our schedule looks that tough (although I know that can change. Looking at it now, this is how I see it going.

Week 1 @ Miami - Win

Week 2 vs NE - Loss

Week 3 @ San Diego - Loss

Week 4 vs Arizona - Win

Week 5 - Bye

Week 6 - vs Cincy - Win

Week 7 - @ Oakland - Win

Week 8 - vs KC -Win

Week 9 - @ Buff - Loss

Week 10 - vs St. Louis - Win

Week 11 - @ New England - Close loss

Week 12 - @ Tenn - Loss

Week 13 - vs Denver - Win

Week 14 - @ San Fran - Win

Week 15 - vs Buff - Win

Week 16 - @ Seattle - Loss

Week 17 - vs Miami - Win

Overall final record: 10-6

That's my prediction. Obviously it won't go that way exactly. We'll probably lose to someone we shouldn't and maybe shock on of the bigger teams. Regardless, I can't wait to see.

True, but I still don't think our schedule looks that tough (although I know that can change. Looking at it now, this is how I see it going.

Week 1 @ Miami - Win

Week 2 vs NE - Loss

Week 3 @ San Diego - Loss

Week 4 vs Arizona - Win

Week 5 - Bye

Week 6 - vs Cincy - Win

Week 7 - @ Oakland - Win

Week 8 - vs KC -Win

Week 9 - @ Buff - Loss

Week 10 - vs St. Louis - Win

Week 11 - @ New England - Close loss

Week 12 - @ Tenn - Loss

Week 13 - vs Denver - Win

Week 14 - @ San Fran - Win

Week 15 - vs Buff - Win

Week 16 - @ Seattle - Loss

Week 17 - vs Miami - Win

Overall final record: 10-6

That's my prediction. Obviously it won't go that way exactly. We'll probably lose to someone we shouldn't and maybe shock on of the bigger teams. Regardless, I can't wait to see.

I see us winning the tenesse game for an 11-5 record. And we have a shot to take one from the pats for 12-4. But if we beat the pats were gona lose a game we should win.

My prediction- 11-5- 5th seed/wildcard. Then who knows how far we go in the playoffs.

I see us winning the tenesse game for an 11-5 record. And we have a shot to take one from the pats for 12-4. But if we beat the pats were gona lose a game we should win.

My prediction- 11-5- 5th seed/wildcard. Then who knows how far we go in the playoffs.

If it's Pennington playing QB. Then I'm pretty sure I could tell you.

Archived