12 weeks until camp starts

SoFlaJets

• 4 months later...
It really has been.

what got me yesterday was watching the 2006 Jets yearbook on NFLN...you know your previous year didn't suck so bad when they don't have to start showing guys in other team's uniforms and draft picks you picked up-we've had our share of those

I'll be in front of my 42" LCD with surround sound in the A/C down here in Florida-I wish I could have been there...ya know to see the big win

i have two soccer games to play on sunday, thank you tivo, and i really hope tictac remembers to record for me :)

i'll be a nervous wreck knowing the game is over but watching it at about 7...blah...gotta do what ya gotta do i guess.

i have two soccer games to play on sunday, thank you tivo, and i really hope tictac remembers to record for me :)

i'll be a nervous wreck knowing the game is over but watching it at about 7...blah...gotta do what ya gotta do i guess.

you're a better man than me if you can not watch or want to find out what happened before watching-I can't even do that for the pre-season games-this year. As soon as the wife came to get me at work I'm like OK who won? TELL ME!!!

Archived