Mariano Rivera is just fine

MasonJet

Hard to say he is the best right now, with how things have gone this year.

That is a stretch and a wish.

Nope. Rivera has gone through slumps before. It's done now, and I'm sure the Rangers can tell you better than anybody how he's pitching.

Nope. Rivera has gone through slumps before. It's done now, and I'm sure the Rangers can tell you better than anybody how he's pitching.

1 day does not necessarily end a slump.

Who knows though.

If you were MadMike, you could go ahead and guarantee us a .068 WHIP for the remainder of the year though.

1 day does not necessarily end a slump.

Who knows though.

If you were MadMike, you could go ahead and guarantee us a .068 WHIP for the remainder of the year though.

Actually it was the 2 saves he got today and the save he got against Boston. So yes, the slump is over. Stop being a troll and saying dumb sh!t like that.

Actually it was the 2 saves he got today and the save he got against Boston. So yes, the slump is over. Stop being a troll and saying dumb sh!t like that.

Mariano must have banged a fat chick. The slump is over.

LOLZ like your jokes are like soooo super funniesss!!

1)No, your jokes are not funny. They are incredibly lame.

2)I don't need to defend Mariano further. He can do it himself and Thor and SD are doing nothing more than trolling in this thread.

LOLZ like your jokes are like soooo super funniesss!!

1)No, your jokes are not funny. They are incredibly lame.

2)I don't need to defend Mariano further. He can do it himself and Thor and SD are doing nothing more than trolling in this thread.

What's trolling? Pointing out that Rivera has an ERA just shy of 10?

This is the kind of quality posting that makes you a mod? excuse me a second I'm going to go suck on a tail pipe for 30-40 seconds in a bid to up my chances of becoming a mod here.

This is the kind of quality posting that makes you a mod? excuse me a second I'm going to go suck on a tail pipe for 30-40 seconds in a bid to up my chances of becoming a mod here.

Good luck with that.

Very ungrateful, that is all I have to say.

This person gives his time so that little kids can pretend to be geniuses and act all internet tuff, only to say this kind of drivel.

You should lick Thor's boots.

I amnot even going to say what you should do for Max.

This person gives his time so that little kids can pretend to be geniuses and act all internet tuff, only to say this kind of drivel.

I don't wear boots.

I'm going to reply to this post after I run into a door a few times.

And Garb thinks she has a high horse...

Archived