Red Sox Nation

shawn306

This crap is an absolute joke. You don't need a card to be a true member of The Nation. In fact, the majority of card members are most likely the bandwagon fans trying to make up for lost time.

They can shove this membership card up their arse!

SJ - I agree.

As Garb pointed out, they can only squeeze so much money out of Fenway and TV.

Really, it is not much different with Kraft selling all the 3 Games to Glory III DVDs.

(sigh) You people just dont get it!!!

This isnt about laying out for the $10 membership cards. And it damn sure isnt about villifying the Henry-led ownership for pinching pennies!

They have the smallest, most quaint, most historic, most crappiest park in MLB and they compete with a team with the highest payroll in the history of organized sports, the NY $kankees. I hesitate to even call them a "team" because they really defy all characteristics of a team!

Nevertheless, Henry, Tom, Larry and Theo have to resort to means such as this in an effort to keep pace with the endless pockets of fat george's Evil Empire. Now, no self respecting Sox fan would sport this card...but I'm totally cool with the bandwagoneers forking over the cheddar so long as it goes to make the Yankee fans feel October pain!

Now, no self respecting Sox fan would sport this card...but I'm totally cool with the bandwagoneers forking over the cheddar so long as it goes to make the Yankee fans feel October pain!

Gospel.

Amen, brother. [-o<

Say what you want, as long as the Yankees aren't playing the Sox or Mets, I can always get an 8 dollar bleacher ticket. Pay roll or no pay roll, you don't have to take a loan out or know a friends sisters friend to go to a Yankee game as opposed to Boston where the ticket prices are ridiculous. If the owner is such a stand up guy why doesn't he try to make seeing a game a little more affordable for fans that don't make 150,000 per year? Have you ever looked around the stands at a Red Sox game? It is like a god damn wine and cheese party.

Archived